Jazz, please help me identify

Thread: Jazz, please help me identify

Tags: None
  1. dbbarney said:

Default Jazz, please help me identify

Is there a better place than this to list smooth jazz lyrics I've heard in hopes of finding someone who will give me the titles? I'm looking for a Jazz Guru.

We're probably talking 10 years old or more for some of these pieces.

Thanks for any input.

Here are some sample lyrics:

Song#1
    'From time to time, we disagree, and it hurts each time we do...where two hearts are concerned, love is worth the pain it costs. <chorus>Sometimes you have to go through hell to get to heaven, Sometimes you have to close your eyes to see the light, so if we have to go through hell to get to heaven, darling hold me tight and heaven will be ours again tonight'

Song #2
    <chorus> My baby's gonna be alright, let me love you for one more night. I just want to hold you--closer <repeat>'

I could sing these songs, at least the melodies, but that won't work here. I just don't know all the lyrics.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dean Barney

2. sleepwalkers said:

Exclamation Hello i need that too ..

Quote Originally Posted by dbbarney View Post
    Is there a better place than this to list smooth jazz lyrics I've heard in hopes of finding someone who will give me the titles? I'm looking for a Jazz Guru.

We're probably talking 10 years old or more for some of these pieces.

Thanks for any input.

Here are some sample lyrics:

Song#1
    'From time to time, we disagree, and it hurts each time we do...where two hearts are concerned, love is worth the pain it costs. <chorus>Sometimes you have to go through hell to get to heaven, Sometimes you have to close your eyes to see the light, so if we have to go through hell to get to heaven, darling hold me tight and heaven will be ours again tonight'

Song #2
    <chorus> My baby's gonna be alright, let me love you for one more night. I just want to hold you--closer <repeat>'

I could sing these songs, at least the melodies, but that won't work here. I just don't know all the lyrics.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dean Barney
    Hi all .. i need this title too ..
    i'm lookin' for this mp3 / song ..since 7 years ago .. but never get it .
    any one can help us ?
    thanks before .

3. sleepwalkers said:

up .. up ..up ..
    anyone can help find the title of this song ?
    this forum is my only chance to find out ....
    i've been searching this song ... since a long time ago .. n i find this forum just now .. seeing other ppl .. looking for the same song...

Pls ..... help us ..
    i really like this song ..
    Thanks before ..

regards,

4. heavenz said:

help pls ..

anyone can help us ?