Season 3 Episode 15 "With this Ring"

Thread: Season 3 Episode 15 "With this Ring"

Tags: None
  1. nrc3b said:

Default Season 3 Episode 15 "With this Ring"

Alright I'm a little miffed that MTV has chosen to post the track listings just from the tv episodes and not the webisodes!! So I'm looking for this song from ep.15 "With this Ring" from the very end of the second segment of the webisode when Heidi sets her ring on the table.

A female voice following a piano sings: "would you be there if I let myself fall/ would you be there just to see how far I'd go"
    OR
    "WILL you be there if I let myself fall/ Will you be there just to see how far I go,"

or a combination of both of them. My guess is it's the first one. It sounds like it's probably the bridge of a song. Anyway, this song isn't on the track listing for this episode, and the lyrics aren't turning up any results in the search engines. If anyone even thinks they know who the artist is, I'd be happy. Thank you!!!
  2. nrc3b said:

Default Link

Sorry. Here is the link to the clip that I'm talking about:
    http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1574486&vid=190050

It's at the very end of the clip, the last audio you hear, so you can just drag it through to get to the end.

Thanks again!!
  3. nrc3b said:

Okay Sorry to keep replying to my own post, but I'm still on the case!!! haha! Does anyone who heard the clip think it could be Paramore? I think it's the closest I've gotten.

Maybe it's possible they have an unreleased track?? Does anyone else think it sounds like them?

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1574486&vid=190050 (song is about the last 30 seconds of this segment).
  4. Russia10 said:

Default will you be there if i let myself fal....

i've been looking for this song forever. n yet no luck. i'll let u know if i find it, let me know if u find it first, thanks
  5. kaye said:

I have been looking for this song for a long time as well.

I almost think it is a cover of Gordon Lightfoot's "If You Could Read My Mind"... but I can't find the artist of this cover so I am not sure.

Any updates??