اسأل علي الشوق إيوان please help

Thread: اسأل علي الشوق إيوان please help

Tags: None

roby said:

Default اسأل علي الشوق إيوان please help

could someone translate this lyric please?thanks

اسأل علي الشوق إيوان

أسأل عليا الشوق و نجوم القمر من فوق تلاقينى غروب لشروق سهران قلبى يستناك
    لو بس تيجى تشوف أزاى قلبى ليك ملهوف و ملينى الحنين والخوف لافي يوم تطفى نار هواك

ده أنا باقى عليك و بشوف الهوى من عينيك و فعمرى ما أعيش غير ليك
    و أدينى بقولهالك
    لو مهما تغيب من قلبى هواك قريب أنا بعدك ماليش حبيب الدنيا بعيشهالك

و أسأل عليا الشوق و نجوم القمر من فوق تلاقينى غروب لشروق سهران قلبى يستناك

بتفوت يا دوب أيام و تعدى دموع و ألام وأدويها أنا فى أوهام أحلامى بترسمها
    حديك يا روح الروح و القلب اللى عاش مجروح و عينيا اللى بيك بتبوح لو ترجع حقدمها

و أدينى بقولهالك

لو بس تيجى تشوف أزاى قلبى ليك ملهوف و ملينى الحنين والخوف لافي يوم تطفى نار هواك

و أدينى بقولهالك

larosa said:

here you go

اسأل علي الشوق إيوان

ask about me the passion and the stars of the moon from above you'll find me,from sunrise to sunset ,my heart sleepless waiting for you
    if you can just come and see how my heart is willing for you and filling me with nostalgy and fear ,the fire of your love will never be turned off
    i'm staying for you and i see the love through your eyes and i'll never live for someone but you
    و أدينى بقولهالك
    here i say it to you
    no matter how much you're absent ,your love is near my heart ,i have no lover after you ,i'm living the life you for you
    و أسأل عليا الشوق و نجوم القمر من فوق تلاقينى غروب لشروق سهران قلبى يستناك
    ask about me the passion and the stars of the moon from above you'll find me,from sunrise to sunset ,my heart sleepless waiting for you

بتفوت يا دوب أيام و تعدى دموع و ألام وأدويها أنا فى أوهام أحلامى بترسمها
    days pass and tears and sorrows pass and i heal them in the illusions of my dreams that you draw
    حديك يا روح الروح و القلب اللى عاش مجروح و عينيا اللى بيك بتبوح لو ترجع حقدمها
    next to you my soul mate and heart mate that(heart) lived injured and my eyes that confess to you if you come back i'll offer them
    i'm staying for you and i see the love through your eyes and i'll never live for someone but you
    و أدينى بقولهالك
    here i say it to you
    no matter how much you're absent ,your love is near my heart ,i have no lover after you ,i'm living the life you for you
    ask about me, the passion and the stars of the moon from above you'll find me,from sunrise to sunset ,my heart sleepless waiting for you

if you can just come and see how my heart is willing for you and filling me with nostalgy and fear ,the fire of your love will never be turned off

و أدينى بقولهالك
    here i say it to you
    ask about the passion and the stars of the moon from above you'll find me,from sunrise to sunset ,my heart sleepless waiting for you

roby said:

شكراً! thank you soooo much!!!!you're delightful :-)