Smiley Feat Uzzi - In Lipsa Mea

Thread: Smiley Feat Uzzi - In Lipsa Mea

Tags: None

wolver99 said:

lol, thanks Soso but it is not love love love in this case, it is just a lady who has become a very dear friend, so much so that we want to understand each other as completely about things as we can...and through her and her fierce love for her country & its traditions I came to an appreciation of Romania all my own...especially when she began sharing the music with me (she loves ALL kinds of music). Oh, and we both share a deep, deep love for inghetata, too .

I just want to be clear on that.

I almost like her too much to just love her, in fact...if that makes any sense to you at all. I hope you find a woman who can cure your apparent "love sickness," however, because when you find the right woman---as I have more than once, lol---really, there's just no bliss higher and all of life seems so much brighter, more colorful, and more delicious...

Now, if I could only say such things in Romanian....arrrrgh! Later this year, maybe.

mister Xazos said:

Quote Originally Posted by wolver99 View Post
    lol, thanks Soso but it is not love love love in this case, it is just a lady who has become a very dear friend, so much so that we want to understand each other as completely about things as we can...and through her and her fierce love for her country & its traditions I came to an appreciation of Romania all my own...especially when she began sharing the music with me (she loves ALL kinds of music). Oh, and we both share a deep, deep love for inghetata, too .

I just want to be clear on that.

I almost like her too much to just love her, in fact...if that makes any sense to you at all. I hope you find a woman who can cure your apparent "love sickness," however, because when you find the right woman---as I have more than once, lol---really, there's just no bliss higher and all of life seems so much brighter, more colorful, and more delicious...

Now, if I could only say such things in Romanian....arrrrgh! Later this year, maybe.

I'm trying to "cure myself" for an unspoken love. There will be a long time until then... Maybe that's why I avoid speaking about it...
    It's hard to imagine this, but I'm so glad for your desire to learn Romanian. Really ! As I am so patriotic... (extremly...)
    My respect for you dear friend !
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

3. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by wolver99 View Post
    And don't forget: in cases of emergency, we're here to make a word-by-word translation at any time!!! And to give it the local colour! LOL!

mister Xazos said:

Haha ! )

Dya, in legatura cu traducerile... Nu stiu cita nevoie mai am de ele. Insa am sa te anunt...
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

5. dya said:

OK, cand si daca mai ai nevoie, aici sunt