Serdar Ortac - Dansoz translation please!

Thread: Serdar Ortac - Dansoz translation please!

Tags: None
  1. djlex said:

Did u run away?

2. aksios said:

i m still in here...i have final exams so i hardly find time for being on ...lets go on...yes i think so, texting in here makes it more exciting...and of course if you take it serious and decide to come here,just let me know...i would like to meet you...this summer i will go to greece i guess,i cant refuse them this time but one way or another i will come over you!

go on listening to turkish songs i m here waiting for you to want any translation ...

3. djlex said:

i wish you good luck with your exams then. Greece is also nice. I have been there one time. I really would like to come in Turkey, but i won't know for sure till summer. (remember that i must commit murder for my vacation, and i need to get used with that idea - just kidding).

Don't worry about me, i'm an internet addicted, and i even surf from work, so that's why i check messages and forums so often. You stay and study. We all need you to know english well, for our translations

Again, good luck and hope to see u soon...around.

4. djlex said:

hello again. i was wondering, if u use DC++, maybe u can help me with some hubs, because on my romanian hubs, i can't find turkish music thanks. :*

5. aksios said:

Dear i dont use it.i use limewire and imesh only... dont know what we can do

6. djlex said:

hmm, are theese programs available for download? maybe i can install them too. How's study going? take care

7. aksios said:

hello,i have just realized you sent message please forgive me... well of course you can download these programes. limewire is the better one.i have had last third exam today.it was nice. now i have two more to get through...i am waiting for friday to go to my family.so tell me how is your life going?

8. djlex said:

well, i went to my college today too, because my exams must start too. I have the last exams for my Master. Quite nasty...but i hope to handle ok. Other than that, work, and coffee in town the evening, with some friends. Weather is awful, and i don't like it, because my car is always dirty . You go to your family, that's nice.
    I found a friend who said that will try to teach me some Turkish. .
    Congratulations for the first three exams. I'm sure you'll do ok for the next two, also. Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

All the best, and hope to hear from you soon.

9. djlex said:

hello dear, how are you? everything works fine? did u manage your exams? all the best for a dear friend

10. aksios said:

hi dear,i am fine ,everything is fine now...i am in my hometown,i have 2 weeks off,and i am happy to be a little lazy! and you how is everything going with you? by the way,how is your boss?

11. djlex said:

Well, congratulations then. And have a nice vacation. I'm fine too. i get ready to enjoy the week-end, also a period for me to be lazy..... I have some modifications to do to my car, so maybe this week end i'll however work, but for my own interest. My boss, she is starting to walk on the death path ... Other than that, she's doing fine keeping me busy .
    Hugs, and all the best .

12. aksios said:

I see... Modifications ha??? I used to watch this kind of prog. on tv but now i prefer originally designed ones... but its nice to do your own style... tell my greetings to your boss,i really like her! Work and make her pleased! Maybe she will think a favor for you later take care dear,have rest in weekend very well,gather power! have a nice night!

13. djlex said:

I watch this kind of programs too. But i prefer to do the work myself. I don't wanna spend money by letting other people mess with my car. Besides, at the and the satisfaction will be guaranteed - 100% my style and 100% my work . Enjoy your week end too. I'll give my boss greetings from you. Maybe when i'll tell her that i wanna come to visit you, she'll remember :P. Take care.