Another translation...

Thread: Another translation...

Tags: None

Süperstar said:

Default Another translation...

Hallo my friends!
    That time I don't want to ask you to translate a song's lyrics from Arabic to English but... there's a Buddhist sentence that I like very much, and I'm trying to translate it in every language.
    The sentence is:

(Italian)
    L'INVERNO SI TRASFORMA SEMPRE IN PRIMAVERA
    (Latin)
    HIEM IN VER SEMPER CONVERTITUR
    (Spanish)
    EL INVIERNO SIEMPRE SE TRANSFORMA EN VERANO
    (English)
    WINTER ALWAYS TRANSFORMS INTO SPRING

Could someone please translate it in Arabic? I'd love to have that sentence in that wonderlful language.

To help you with the translation, I can tell you that the meaning of the sentence is that every kind of pain and sufference, one day will go away. Everything evil will sooner or later turn into something positive, because we learn from the pain and sufference and we bacome stronger.
    It also means that we should never deprive hope because everything ends, and everything changes.
    So... thank you anticipately to the ones that will translate the sentence.
    Be careful: I want to tattoo that sentence in my arm, so I need it to be correct: don't have a fool of me, please!
    Hope to be able to copy-paste it into Word (I can't write or read Arabic, so I need to copy-paste it to have the correct Arabic letters!), but if I won't maybe I'll need you to send me by mail the .doc file: is it a problem?
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Maviii said:

WINTER ALWAYS TRANSFORMS INTO SPRING
    الشتاء يتحول دوماً الى الربيع

or we can say it in othor way like this

طالما يتحول الشتاء الى ربيع

But i should tell u that this sentence dont be that much pretty in arabic
    coz sometimes there is sentences loose its great point when it translated

but it`s up to u...
    And am ready for any help

Süperstar said:

Thank you very much Maviii.
    That sentence has been prenaunced by Nichiren Daishonin, a Japanese buddhist monk to tell his friends not to despare, because everything changes and also the most bad things can be transformed into good thing.
    I am a buddhist from Nichiren Daishonin's Buddism, so I'd need to translate the sentence as he said.
    Shukran again!

citlalli said:

Hello Süperstar!

I just noticed that in the Spanish translation of your sentence you used the word "verano" to translate "spring", is it meant to be like that? Coz "verano"="summer"; whereas "spring"="primavera".

Nice sentence by the way... short but with a deep meaning.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Süperstar said:

Sorry Citlalli I wrote "verano" but I meant "primavera"... maybe I was not paying too much attention while I was writing!

citlalli said:

Oh, don't apologise please! I just thought it may be of relevance as you intend to keep the sentence as the monk himself said it...

Have a nice day
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.