Forever 21 Music

Thread: Forever 21 Music

Tags: None
  1. f21musiclover said:

Default Forever 21 Music

okay there are two songs that i know a lot of the lyrics to but cannot find the titles or artists. does anyone know them? please help me out!

the first one starts "i'm gonna get some money to give me a rise..."something like that
    and the chorus goes "so don't be too kind..you've got no idea,.." then goes into something like "hey, a way to 'conjure' my break up, hey a way to 'conjure'...so don't be too kind" and repeats. it's a electronic/pop/techno kind of song

the second one's chorus or lead to the chorus is "if it happens baby i don't even want to know, i let you go...if it happens baby i don't even have to show i let you go but darling i don't think that i can live without you......and i feel all alooonne, and i feel all alooone..and i feel all aloonee, if i let you go darling would it be good enough" also a techno/pop/electronic song.

please someone help! ")

Steena said:

For the second one, try Hail Social - Heaven
    http://www.myspace.com/hailsocial
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  3. f21musiclover said:

yes! that's the second one, thank you sooo much! that is a big help! ") if anyone knows the first one, i would still love to know the title and artist.

Steena said:

You're welcome I was trying several things for the first one.. I reckon that the lyrics are only similar to the real ones, like they have been in the Hail Social title.. but I can't think of anything yet.. hope you'll find someone
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  5. juliagulia said:

Default forever21 music

I recently started working at forever21 and i was faced with aaaalllll these songs that are sooooo good and i HAD to find them. The first one doesn't ring a bell but the second one is one that i got really really into and it's called "heaven" by hail social. its sooooo good here check it out and see if it's what u thought: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTwggS3sM0Y
    by the way, the way i find songs is by going to a search engine and entering in any lyrics i know with the word "lyrics" in it so it knows it's for lyrics. mmmkay hope that helps ya

Quote Originally Posted by f21musiclover View Post
    okay there are two songs that i know a lot of the lyrics to but cannot find the titles or artists. does anyone know them? please help me out!

the first one starts "i'm gonna get some money to give me a rise..."something like that
    and the chorus goes "so don't be too kind..you've got no idea,.." then goes into something like "hey, a way to 'conjure' my break up, hey a way to 'conjure'...so don't be too kind" and repeats. it's a electronic/pop/techno kind of song

the second one's chorus or lead to the chorus is "if it happens baby i don't even want to know, i let you go...if it happens baby i don't even have to show i let you go but darling i don't think that i can live without you......and i feel all alooonne, and i feel all alooone..and i feel all aloonee, if i let you go darling would it be good enough" also a techno/pop/electronic song.

please someone help! ")