Dino Merlin

Thread: Dino Merlin

Tags: None
  1. djoxy said:

Yea,i know scolding,but i thought that was more like critisizing in some other way.It is better than my solution though i thought i would confuse sb if i put that word!

malek is an angel? Now it makes sense.But it is from the muslim culture,right???

NPazarka said:

It has got nothing to do with culture but everything with language. And because Arabic is the main language in Islam, Muslims also use it to refer to angel. Turks also use it. Other example is the word Šejtan for Devil.

MayGoLoco said:

Lol, I also translated 'Ptica Bijela' a few months ago. I also had trouble with 'meleci' I had never heard of it before, but luckily there's google :P

4. sechkow said:

thanks mate
    Wer freut sich nicht über die Einladung zu einer Hochzeit? Die weite Reise, durch die Karpaten nach Transsilvanien, führt jedoch auf ein geheimnisvolles Schloß.

5. sechkow said:

yep buddy good job thanks again
    Wer freut sich nicht über die Einladung zu einer Hochzeit? Die weite Reise, durch die Karpaten nach Transsilvanien, führt jedoch auf ein geheimnisvolles Schloß.

haria said:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/se...tml#post396856

Another link which i found useful!
    Check in the 'list of translated lyrics' section as many songs have been done before

7. djoxy said:

welcome

8. djoxy said:

God bless Google

Spring said:

Yeah I agree! Gosh my translating life was so much more difficult before I discovered the charms of Google!
    lol

Spring said:

Quote Originally Posted by haria View Post
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/se...tml#post396856

Another link which i found useful!
    Check in the 'list of translated lyrics' section as many songs have been done before
    thanks haria!
    Sorry guys, I am not updating the list anymore.. but many songs are there and there is also the Search form which can be useful to check first..

11. sechkow said:

Quote Originally Posted by Spring View Post
    thanks haria!
    Sorry guys, I am not updating the list anymore.. but many songs are there and there is also the Search form which can be useful to check first..

i already searched from list but cudnt find. thanks anyway again