Hi from Greece!

Thread: Hi from Greece!

Tags: None

cherepashka said:

Wink Hi from Greece!

Hey there! It's obvious that I'm new!
    My name is Eleni and I found this forum accidentally. I live permanately in Greece, but I was born in Russia, so I can speak a little Russian too. Also, I had a fellow student from Syria and I'm really interested in Arabic costumes and way of thinking generally.
    As I can see Greek members are very active. Can somebody tell me a little about the forum? Was it made by Greeks or is it an intrenational collaboration?
    When asked: "What is a friend?" Aristotle replied:
    "One soul inhabiting two bodies."

rasha said:

Welcome
    صحيح دروبي عنك بعيده واتصالاتي مو عديده بس وحياه لي خلقك محبتك بقلبي اكيده

cherepashka said:

Thx Rasha!

Tahira said:

Warm welcome also from Germany....

I belong to this forum for about 1/2 year and I would say its kind of collaboration through all countries. We help each other in finding songs and lyrics and translate them into the requested languages.

You will meet many nice people here.

Have fun,
    Tahira

Steena said:

Welcome to the forum, Eleni!
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

cherepashka said:

I think I'll say many times the world 'thx'! Maybe I should wait till tomorrow to thank you guys all together!
    Yeah, I saw some topics and I really think there are many interesting people. It's really nice to be here.

Adrienne said:

Geia sou! Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time spent here..
    The site and the forum wasnt organised by the Greeks.. There are a lot of nations here, helping each other everyday..
    Greetings from Serbia
    Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em você, você em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

Da li cu ikad moci da sklopim oci a da tebe nema..?

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam!
    בועז, תתחתן איתי!

y! said:

one more greeting from serbia

welcome

mister Xazos said:

Welcome .
    As Adrienne said, as far as I know this www wasn;t organised by some Greeks. They're very active because A lot of greek translations are needed

Hi Y . How are you my sweety ?
    Regards...
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

y! said:

I am ok..finally some nice weather here
    but I have to study

cherepashka said:

Thx guys!
    I've got another question. So, then whos idea was this page? I'm comfused. Is there anything to read to learn something more about the forum?

lollipop said:

Hi!
    Welcome to Forums!

Btw, your nickname is so adorable!

So, then whos idea was this page? I'm comfused. Is there anything to read to learn something more about the forum?
    If they wish, they will answer to you themselves.
    And there's no need to be confused. It is very good and simple build forums, just read the little text under every section's name, and this way you will know, what goes where. Happy posting, cherepashka!

Again, welcome!

cherepashka said:

Thx for the tips lollipop
    I think our nicknames share some similarities in a way. That s why you like mine and I like yours. Same way of thinking behind I guess! And I suppose you know what it means.
    Thx again!

lollipop said:

And yes, I know the meaning.

See you soon again, cherepashka!

Aish said:

Hi and Welcome !
    I see you live in Athens, its such a beautiful city! I've been in Athens 1.5 year ago and I wish I can come again one day coz I had a fantastic time there !
    ...Onlar bilmez onlar bilmez
    Bakarlar yüzüme
    Sanki yoksun gibi
    Sanki yalanmışız gibi...

cherepashka said:

Thx Aish!
    Athenians always complain that Athens is a horrible city, no green, dirty, no parking, ugly buildings and I could go on. I suppose that almost in every city such problems exist. However, we have something in Greece (consequently in Athens too), we know how to have fun! Especially in Summer the city's on fire! Maybe that's why you think it's beautiful. But, despite some disadvantages I would never leave my city! So, is there any chance for you to come again?

maria_gr said:

Γεια σου cherepashka. Καλώς ήρθες στην παρέα μας!

Well Aish I was born in Athens and I lived five years in Pireus. I don't remember much, but I remember that I couldn't go out to play as a normal child... Athens is good only for two weeks, you can't stand it more.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Aish said:

@cherepashka
    Yes, maybe Athens is a bit dirty but that wasnt such a big problem to me ! And the view from Acropolis is spectacular, whole city looks so white from there. I forgot the name of that area, maybe you can tell me, where are only expensive houses and lots of disco clubs,near sea...I could definetly live there ! People in Athens (and Greece generally) was so nice to us, ready to help and they wanted to practice their english with talking to us. One of the best memory is dinner in Plaka...Later we met with Greek dancers (who were sooo handsome ) and tried to teach them few Croatian words lol, it was funny.
    And yes, i will definetly come again!! I mean.. I have to! but I am not sure when
    Btw, do you know where is hotel Oscar and discobar Lavabora? =)

@Maria
    Maybe is easy for me to say because I was there only 9 days, but still i think I could live there...I like crowded places.And true, we had luck,because even we were there in summer ,weather was fine and it wasnt hot at all. And when i was leaving i was so sad, i cried a bit But then i had swear that i will come back one day and i will
    ...Onlar bilmez onlar bilmez
    Bakarlar yüzüme
    Sanki yoksun gibi
    Sanki yalanmışız gibi...

cherepashka said:

Ευχαριστω Μαρακι! Καλως σας βρηκα. You do awesome work, with the greek language lessons especially, I m really impressed! Αλλα θα σε μαστιγωσω!! "Athens is good only for two weeks, you can't stand it more."??? Yeap, I will definately kill you!! :P
    Εισαι φιλολογικο? Αριστοτελειο ή Κομοτηνη? Εγω ειμαι ΦΠΨ. Πραγμα που σημαινει οτι οπου να 'ναι πηζουμε στο διαβασμα...

Aish, don't listen to what Maria tells you! The area you are looking for is probably Glyfada, one of the most beautiful and interesting areas in Athens... Nice taste! If someday I become rich, I will buy a house there! And you are coming with me!
    Athens has also beauties that no other city has. Acropolis, Plaka with its norrow alleys full of taverns, cafes, shops, Thissio, Monastiraki, The ancient market (Agora), Lycabetus Hill, Ermou St., The Botanical Garden, Syntagma Sq., great night life, beaches not far from the center and many many more which I can't remember.
    Last edited by cherepashka; 01-16-2008 at 07:21 AM.

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by cherepashka View Post
    Ευχαριστω Μαρακι! Καλως σας βρηκα. You do an awesome work, with the greek language lessons especially, I m really impressed! Αλλα θα σε μαστιγωσω!! "Athens is good only for two weeks, you can't stand it more."??? Yeap, I will definately kill you!! :P
    Εισαι φιλολογικο? Αριστοτελειο ή Κομοτηνη? Εγω ειμαι ΦΠΨ. Πραγμα που σημαινει οτι οπου να 'ναι πηζουμε στο διαβασμα...
    Σε παρακαλώ μη με μαστιγώσεις, θα είμαι καλό κορίτσι...
    Στο Αριστοτέλειο σπουδάζω. Την άλλη βδομάδα έχουμε εξεταστική και έχω πήξει στα Λατινικά και τα αρχαία. Τέλος πάντων έτσι που έμπλεξα θα τα λουστώ κιόλας. Όπως λέμε "τσούζει αλλά μ' αρέσει"!!!
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~