Laguna beach season 2 ? "Boyfriends are like purses"

Thread: Laguna beach season 2 ? "Boyfriends are like purses"

Tags: None
  1. brscam63@aol.com said:

Default Laguna beach season 2 ? "Boyfriends are like purses"

its the song at the bbq at laurens house when Lauren is like chasing after Jason in the pooool and there flirting and everyones like staring at them
  2. van88 said:

ive been dying to know what sng tat is too ...if you found it can you let me know the song title and the artist? that would be great ...thanks

Steena said:

can any of you post the video with the scene from MTV? and please do not forget to include the mark where the song starts..
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  4. van88 said:

ok here i got the lonk ..its

http://www.mtv.ca/search/video.jhtml...beach#upPlayer

lauren is chasing jason around the pool it starts at 8 min 11 seconds- 8 min 37 seconds the lyrics go

' I wanna make this so easy (ah-oh, ah-oh), I wanna let it go". here and now, will it be, tell me how, show to me. I wanna make this so easy (ah-oh, ah-oh).

hope u can help
  5. van88 said:

any luck?
  6. brscam63@aol.com said:

i cant find it anywhere... PLEASEE helpppp cause i love ittt
  7. brscam63@aol.com said:

on mine it starts at 8:30-9:25 .......shes tryin to get jason ciggg and shes like jumping on him and stuff and everyones staring... its around her pool .. PLEASE its been haunting me for so longg!!
  8. van88 said:

really ..send me ur link where it starts
  9. RKOJT said:

The song is 'Easy' by Taxi Doll - i wanted to know what it was forever, finally found out
  10. brscam63@aol.com said:

thankkkk youu so much!! you have no idea except i cant download it on limewire or buy it on itunes cause its not either place but thanks again for giving me the song name!!
  11. RooRoo said:

You can get it on their myspace page.