need to tell a really good friend of mine to try and be a couple

Thread: need to tell a really good friend of mine to try and be a couple

Tags: None
  1. Charisl0rd said:

Lightbulb need to tell a really good friend of mine to try and be a couple

Well, this is the first time I'll try and do such a thing because I think she's worth it.
    I'm going to send a letter probably to her telling whatever I have to tell, because she'll feel more comfortable imho instead of telling her face to face (tbh ill also be more comfortable, cause I'll let her decide on her own time). So I need any help as lyrics and the song go to accompany the letter with a CD maybe?

more info:

i'm gonna go study abroad in 6 months for 3-4 years (but i'll be coming back after every term and in the summer) and this was one of the reasons I was told by a friend she wouldnt consider me as a possible boyfriend before, but i kept trying to change that and it seems she might be seing over that fact now.

if there is a song like that, to clearly say dont want to risk the friendship for maybe false alarm, if she's not interested in me for more than a friend (although i strongly feel this way, I'm never good at these things).

It's preferred to be a Greek Song, because I want her to know how I feel in our native language and she'll understand it obviously better.

ANY ideas are welcome, because clearly i cant stop thinking of her.
    -thanks in advance!!

Spring said:

awww
    I wish you all the best!
    And since you are not looking for lyrics to a specific song but more like "a song for special moments" I am moving this thread hoping that someone might spot it and give you an idea soon
    Im all out of ideas right now.. but will think about it...

mister Xazos said:

Hmmm... I would sugest you Giannis Kotsiras - filakas aggelos
    It means a lot... I don't know, but the lyrics can get into every heart... My point... Maybe...
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...