To all the translators on this forum :)

Thread: To all the translators on this forum :)

Tags: None

Layla said:

Quote Originally Posted by born2btough View Post
    l would like to use this thread to say many thanks to everyone that give the time and effort to help others on improving to learn Arabic language more easy and fun.

l would like to say thanks special to " Citlalli, Rasha, sweet Larosa, Layla,” that personally help me on translated my requests song.

P.s: thanks to lollipop also, she is the first person that so helpful and nice when l joint this forum for the 1’st time.

and to others….many thanks may this forum last forever.

( psetto727 thanks for posting this thread)

That's why we are here, aren't we? To help eachother as much as we can. You are very welcome, born2btough. Anytime.

I would also like to thank all of you for being so extremely nice to me. I am really glad to have joined this forum.

Thank you Mavii for explaining to me the things that i don't understand and also for answering to my requests what concerns the Arabic language.

God bless you all and may He return to you all the good things you do.

citlalli said:

Well, everything has been said, so I can only join in and use this opportunity to thank people like Larosa, Zizo, Mavii, Rasha and everyone else who invest some of their time in helping us to try and understand the beautiful Arabic music and language. You're all true angels and I wish you only the best
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

3. bellydancer_d said:

I also want to thank everyone for the help and everyone else who put so much time in it to translate it..

May God Bless you all, and may all your wishes come true.

Barakallah fiek..

psetto727 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Maviii View Post
    wow what a nice words ..
    that`s touching u know & shows how kind u r psetto
    i wanna thank u too for those words
    we r all here to help each others & i should thank many people here too
    for there patience with me & also many help me too and answer my questions
    from the time i sign up as a new member
    i learn from many people here so i really wanna thank them all from my heart
    not in this arabic forum at just
    but in many rooms
    u r welcome psetto.. & i`ll do my best to help u any time
    even in iraqi lyrics i can understand many arabic accents
    except the algerian accent
    thank u all
    mavii! you are the best! i just really felt like you guys deserved a big thanks because i felt like it was a lot of work for you guys to always be translating so much in one day..so thank you again! that is also really awesome that you understand the iraqi accent its different but its still beautiful! bravo to you!

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by psetto727 View Post
    oh larosa...do you understand the iraqi dialect? or is it too hard and different for you1?
    yeah ,indeed it is hard for me to understnad some word but i understand the mojority ,it's very differnet from tunisian dialect you know tunisian is very very understandable we have a strange accent the others from arabic countries don't get us very well

larosa said:

you're all welcome guys,if you're nie then you're so much nicer

psetto727 said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    yeah ,indeed it is hard for me to understnad some word but i understand the mojority ,it's very differnet from tunisian dialect you know tunisian is very very understandable we have a strange accent the others from arabic countries don't get us very well
    ya i iraqi is a lot different...it is so crazy that there are soo many different accents and dialects of arabic but yet it is still all one and the same language! its awesome! God bless!

Layla said:

ya i iraqi is a lot different...it is so crazy that there are soo many different accents and dialects of arabic but yet it is still all one and the same language! its awesome! God bless!
    Yes, psetto727 i agree with you. So many dialects, and still one language - the most beautiful, in my opinion. I really cannot understand the Moroccan dialect at all. I have heard many times, on Tv, on different channels, people speaking this dialect, but it's so hard to understand. The words sound so different. What do you think?

psetto727 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Yes, psetto727 i agree with you. So many dialects, and still one language - the most beautiful, in my opinion. I really cannot understand the Moroccan dialect at all. I have heard many times, on Tv, on different channels, people speaking this dialect, but it's so hard to understand. The words sound so different. What do you think?
    layla! yesss it is sooo amazing and gorgeous that we can all speak the same language but just different dialect! i agree 100% it is very beautiful! its what makes arabi so beautiful!

Layla said:

layla! yesss it is sooo amazing and gorgeous that we can all speak the same language but just different dialect! i agree 100% it is very beautiful! its what makes arabi so beautiful!
    Well, i am not an Arab, ( but maybe i do have some Arabic roots ) but i adore this language. I find it gorgeous. And the music, the culture are amazing.