Need French songs

Thread: Need French songs

Tags: None
  1. timmy07 said:

Default Need French songs

hi if anyone knows of unvulgar french songs that would be good to present in class, could u let me know? I was wondering if anyone knew of humorous french songs or any songs that were previously sung in english that were translated into french (more recent songs that teenagers like).

2. mzcrveno said:

there is

l'amour a la francaise - les fatals picards ( it has some english so they might like that.. i think it was from eurovision)

Le Diner - Benabar (really funny. was a huge hit summer 2006. you may need some help translating though, it uses some slang/things that are difficult to understand)

La Berceuse - Benabar ( also very funny )

Schengen - Raphael (kind of a sad song.. but so nice)

Dans 150 Ans - Raphael

Caravane - Raphael

Les voisines - Renan Luce ( pretty popular at the moment, although not my favorite especially in comparison to benabar!!)

3. banane82 said:

If you want some funny frenhc songs, you can listen to all the songs of " Les Fatals Picards ", they're not vulgar at all.
    And if you want some great rock/metal french groups :
    Indochine/ Telephone/Louise Attaque/ Noir Désir/ Les Têtes Raides/Anaïs/Christophe Willem/Les Négresses Vertes...and some others I don't put here 'cause that'll be too long