Announce

Thread: Announce

Tags: None

mister Xazos said:

Angry Announce

Hey guys, members, new ones or old ones, moderators and owners. I would like to say that I got tired with all these people coming and writing in "phonetical" English. Isn't normal guys !
    Come on ! I mean... When you come here you must write in some sort of language, English, French, Spanish, German etc, not to invent words.
    I saw many posts in which moderators told users like Luke, even me, to post here in an English not using words like "beta" or "neva".
    I looked in the rules and I strongly advice Tania ATL to add this one. Isn't normally to come and to adopt and atittude like you're a new one and everybody must take everything.
    I'm sorry to be maybe mean, but as I respect the other, they should respect each one of us.

Regards from Romania. Have a nice night.
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

lollipop said:

Hello igrec!
    I understand you. And I'm with you. This kind of messages take time to "decrypt", and are barely understandable to others. Using such talk should stay in PM's, or any other personal communication, that does not involve posts in open Forums.

My dear, it is already written in the rules...
    Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk".

I have sent PM's in the past to members, explaining them, why they should not use jargon like that.

Where have anyone told to you or Luke, to avoid words like that? I have talked to you many times, and, you never even use words like that! It must be a big misunderstanding...

mister Xazos said:

Lollipop dear,

We talked many times, I do agree. And I mean that we (Luke and I) told them to avoid this sort of speaking. And they told us "iznt ur bizzns"
    Anyway, this Forum has a too good image to got punished to get dirtied by all these guys who does not have a thing to do then to joke and to express their acknowledges in English.

Sweet kisses . [I'm sick, I don't know how much I'll be on msn ]
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

4. emyiakab said:

Default hey, dont be so tough!

Hey, igrec, I m Romanian too, even if u r right, don t be so tough, we r all humans!Some do speak a poor English, learned from movies, that might explain the words they use!But we shouldn t be so harsh....I think!All people here love music, which means there must be something good inside of them, let us not judge by the language they use!
    Emilia

mister Xazos said:

Quote Originally Posted by emyiakab View Post
    Hey, igrec, I m Romanian too, even if u r right, don t be so tough, we r all humans!Some do speak a poor English, learned from movies, that might explain the words they use!But we shouldn t be so harsh....I think!All people here love music, which means there must be something good inside of them, let us not judge by the language they use!
    Emilia
    Buna Emilia. I'm not tough at all my dear. I need firstly to explain that I have no problems with those who don't know English on a level. I refer to those guys which by coming here and speaking like this creat confussions. After all, do not misunderstand me sweetie... But is not likely at all to translate a song written in some kind of phonetical language.
    I hope you didn't misunderstand me.
    O noapte placuta draga mea.

Igrec
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

lollipop said:

Let's respect each other.

Respect for others is also, if you write in widely known words, and don't use slang, that is known only for you, and your gang.

So, if some members choose to talk like this:
    "H wudzupp hw r u ths boy hre hs prblm hlp mee i herd ths bnging tune nd now i wnt it soo baad. wrd and pm mee."
    then it is hard to understand, and obviously this post will be understandable only to a certain part of this community. Or to ones, who know, how to decrypt this.

If you post to open Forum, that every other member has right to read, and understand, then you should post it in the way, that we all get the meaning of it.

@emyiakab: this thread is not about poor English. Majority of us is not English, we all speak the best we can, and as we have such great community here, then I have never even seen, someone saying badly about someone elses English skills. Look at my English in example...I have no illusions about it

7. emyiakab said:

Default ok , I get it!

Dear Lilipop,
    Now I do understand, but at first I thought u criticise their bad English, but from your examples I saw that, yes, poeple post encrypted, to put it nicely, messages!Your English is not bad at all, believe me, I used to be an English teacher for a couple of years.Now I only teach Romanian!Because of this unfortunate happening, I started to forget. At a certain point I had to choose between English and Romanian ....Romanian has chosen me, I d say, because the only free job was at the time a Romanian teaching one, so I won the contest and...that is it!
    Greetings,
    Emilia

8. emyiakab said:

to igrec
    Buna frate!Cum o duci pe acolo, e totul ok?Ai dreptate, inteleg.Ce lucrezi pe acolo, si de cati ani esti plecat?Am inteles bine, esti din Constanta?
    Eu sunt din Lugoj, 60 km de Timisoara.
    Te pup,
    Emilia

mister Xazos said:

Buna ziua. Sunt din capitala Moldovei. Sunt in Rominia... Inca, astept acum sa vad unde ma duc sa-mi urmez studiile. Domnul sa ma ajute.
    Nu, nu sunt din Constanta Iasul aici
    Daca tot ma pregatesc de Geografie, stiu unde e Lugojul Nu am fost niciodata prin Banat, zona de Vest a tarii, doar cu masina in tranzitie.

Salutari din Iasul meu.

Igrec.
    μόνο στο τίποτα...