Find Forever 21 Songs

Thread: Find Forever 21 Songs

Tags: None
  1. gogogirl said:

Default Find Forever 21 Songs

I found a song I was looking for played at Forever 21 at: www.imeem.com

Search for "forever 21" under playlists and you'll see that lots of users make up playlists of songs played in the store.

Hope that helps some of you
  2. jazudel said:

You are awesome!!!!!!!!! Thanks hun!
  3. missmich said:

Anyone know this song from forever 21...from this month October 2009?

Goes like: Can you hear me I've been calling your name Can you hearrrr meeeeee...
  4. chelseascrazy said:

lyrics: maybe its too early in the game but i have my rescue just the same

thats all got but its really good its a female singer may have gotten lyrics a bit wrong its an electronic/techno song

can any one tell me what it is it was played in froever 21 in grand rapids, mi store this afternoon
  5. demeplev said:

Default Please help

In July 2010 I heard a song in forever 21 went nuts I had heard it in Greece the summer prior frequently when I heard it here in the states I went nuts...have NO IDEA of the lyrics or group tho the melody is in my head....its a cross between MGMT and cold play....anyone??? at first I even thought the voice sounded like Enriques Iglesias..if that would tip off anyone whos good at music or a good ear PLEASE before I go insane...i have searched high and low..i must be missing something....(other than the name /group of the song)...LOL THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEME I am guessing its more trancy, european flavor type song...ughhhhhhh up late again searching relentlessly.................
  6. HNKbane said:

Quote Originally Posted by demeplev View Post
    In July 2010 I heard a song in forever 21 went nuts I had heard it in Greece the summer prior frequently when I heard it here in the states I went nuts...have NO IDEA of the lyrics or group tho the melody is in my head....its a cross between MGMT and cold play....anyone??? at first I even thought the voice sounded like Enriques Iglesias..if that would tip off anyone whos good at music or a good ear PLEASE before I go insane...i have searched high and low..i must be missing something....(other than the name /group of the song)...LOL THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEME I am guessing its more trancy, european flavor type song...ughhhhhhh up late again searching relentlessly.................
    Have you heard of Bravery? Probably, because they are awesome and pretty popular. Worth a shot though Do you remember what the song was about or any of the lyrics?