Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

well, at the moment Romania produces some great dance/house tracks in english or otherwise...i'll point out some names: David Deejay(DJ David), DJ Andi, Deepside Deejays, Deepcentral, SUnrise Inc. ,Arpiar(RPR=Rhadoo,Pedro,Raresh),Jay ko, Geo da Silva, Tom Boxer, Radio Killer(hahahaha production), DJ Sava, Akcent, Emil Lassaria, Chris Mayer, Christian Green,Hermannstadt Collective,Paul Damixie, NTFO etc.
    there are ofcourse many more but those came to mind.
    some of the ppl i mentioned are not so mainstream/ commercial and are more into integrating with the european model of mixing.some do both commercial and borderline producing(pushing the genre(s)).
    have a great evening, or morning depending on when u read this.

Thanks

I like almost all of the above that Kamadeva mentioned, but not quite sold on Edward Maya... I don't know, maybe it's just you men who like Morena but I didn't particularly care for the style of that song.

I like Inna, David Deejay, Deepside Deejays, Deepcentral, Akcent, Chris Mayer, and the others that I have already mentioned... I did mention Akcent before, and Inna possibly as well. Her song Moon Girl is really good.
    ♫ Elektrisk, elelektrisk, så elektrisk—känner pulsen slå!
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

I might add Paula Seling, an incredible voice,a great piano player, very elegant. She sings romantic, sad songs, but full of meaning like '' Ploaie in luna lui Marte''(Rain in March),'' Timpul''(Time), ''Langa mine''(Beside me) feat. Directia 5.

On the other side, more modern music we have the europop music group Morandi. The singers are Marius Moga, another Romanian talent, so called ''the Mozart of Romania'' and Randi. Songs like ''Love me'', ''Angels'', ''Colors'', etc.

Another Romanian voice is Loredana Groza, known as the Romanian Madonna.
    She has incredible, powerful voice and she is always reinventing herself and her music. Songs like "Buna seara, iubito''(Good evening,honey), ''Zapada palmei tale''( The snow of your palm),''Suflet drag''( Dear soul).

Let's not forget Urma, Timpuri Noi, Vita-de-vie, Holograf, Iris, Pheonix, Taxi, Directia 5, Class..these are the rock and pop musical bands, very well-known by any romanian..
    You can also listen to Dj Project, house and dance music type of band..they have behavehave beautiful songs. Again, I think Sistem, Crush and Simplu are worth to listen.
    Μαζί τους δέν κάνουμε , και χώρια δέν μπορούμε !

Thanks

Yes, those artists are wonderful! I listen to them myself

MoRandi has a nice song called A Fost Odată, and one called Reverse, and Amore (italian) and Love Me...

Paula Seling competed with Ovi this year for Romanian Eurovision - Playing with Fire They came in 3rd.
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly93 View Post
    I like almost all of the above that Kamadeva mentioned, but not quite sold on Edward Maya... I don't know, maybe it's just you men who like Morena but I didn't particularly care for the style of that song.

I like Inna, David Deejay, Deepside Deejays, Deepcentral, Akcent, Chris Mayer, and the others that I have already mentioned... I did mention Akcent before, and Inna possibly as well. Her song Moon Girl is really good.
    I can't believe you don't like Edward Maya! I love his music at the moment!

The acoustic version of Stereo Love is amazing!

Thanks

Oops lol, didn't see this post for a while!!! I've long since decided that I love Edward Maya's songs, actually... I have been fairly obsessed since September In fact, the U.S. has finally gotten a hold of his worthwhile music

I think I got Edward Maya confused with Tom Boxer earlier, for some reason
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

I'm quite obsessed too. People here in the UK are aware of "Stereo Love" but like a lot of Romanian artists, they fail to make a big impact like big American artists such as Lady Gaga or big national artists such as JLS.

It sucks. I can't see Edward Maya coming to London, nevermind Glasgow!

Thanks

Hey, what do you think of the Romanian and Moldovan Eurovision participants? I think I'm liking Hotel FM more and more (although I haven't heard the entire revamped version of "Change" yet), but Zdob & Zdub are really really lucky that they were popular enough to be chosen... I don't care at all for their song, even though they're previous finalists and reputedly excellent. "So Lucky" is right...
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Olimpiu

i have find a blog whit all romanian hits. http://romusichouse.blogspot.com/

Thanks

I think Hotel FM's song is cheesey but it is nowhere near as bad as the UK's entry last year. It's rather happy average. Definately not a winner, that's for sure. When I buy the CD I'll be sure to skip the song plenty of times...

Moldova's Zdob și Zdub sucks. Badly. Bottom half of the table surely. - I won't even copy it to my iTunes, it's that bad.

As for the UK's entry this year, we have Blue; A recently reunited boy band. They were "successful" here in the UK in the early 00s. They're a not bad group. I like a few of their songs but their entry to Eurovision definately isn't a winner. I think with their typical boy band good looks they should appeal to a lot of girls but at most they will finish mid-table. I think it's safe to say that at least we can't finish bottom this year, surely....

Thanks

Stevo:

Romania... Have you heard the "new" version of Change? It's really not a discernible difference, lol... About 3 secs of violin and more drums. That's it. I was hoping it would get better, lol. At least Hotel FM seems to be able to sing (more than I can say for many!!)

Moldova... Same here. Awful and I've skipped every single time it shuffles... O_O The song is just a disgrace to poor Moldova.

UK: Nice song, maybe in Top 10, but not winning.

My Top 10 right now are in no particular order yet:
    France
    Hungary
    Latvia
    Bulgaria
    Azerbaijan
    Bosnia
    Turkey
    Slovenia
    Romania (better than some, I gotta say)
    UK (ditto)

What's your opinion right now?
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

I am tiered of seeing bad romanian music on Mass-media...and internet...Wanna show you some really beautifull ROMANIAN music!!

Great stuff....WHICH isn't promoted in romania
    This is a romanian band...and yea i never saw them on TV...
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

Thanks

Dragonfly - I'm gonna wait closer to the show to hear all the other entries. I'll get back to you with a top 10

NNA - I don't dislike Amadeus but I don't particularly like them either. Their style of music doesn't really appeal to me. I think that and the lack of vocals is why they aren't promoted in the media.

Have you guys heard Rebecca Black - "Friday" ??? The song sucks (a lot!) but strangely enough, I just thought there of how catchy it is and how I'd probably have that on my iPod. Maybe that's what Amadeus lacks; Catchyness.

PS: I think you might like Escala. They sound similar to Amadeus and do covers of well known songs

Thanks

Amadeus is very good, I've heard them before Mt, Marian!
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

SnowLepoard

Voltaj este super minunat.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,507 Posts

Thanks

Thanks

Mersi, Cammy
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

cu plăcere

Thanks

Pleacă - What a song!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast