help to find an arabic pop song

Thread: help to find an arabic pop song

Tags: None
  1. Persia said:

Red face help to find an arabic pop song

Hi I heard an arabic pop song on an arabic music channel, I have no idea what the song is called or who the singers are, but I know that it's not an old song and it's a man and a women who songs it and in the middle of the song a guy raps in arabic,

I hope someone can help me
    thanks anyway
    Last edited by Persia; 02-12-2008 at 02:57 PM.

Steena said:

it could be nearly anything so the following is quite a wild guess
    Hisham Abbas & Sivasli Safiye - Ya Habibi
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU5i10Sf8Zg
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

3. Persia said:

Hi, no it's not that song, the guy who raps walk on the street or in a market, the song is very famous

4. Ambadi said:

Thumbs up Check it out

Hey dude....By the description what you have given here...The song most probably should be "Habibi Dah (Nari Narain)"....from the album Habibi Dah....written and sung by Hisham Abbas

Tahira said:

Nari NArien: YouTube - Nari Narien (habibi dah) Nice Arabic mix song by @&im.mbrk@y

Thatīs what I also thought first, but it does not include any rap

6. Nata33 said:

try natacha atlas-amulet ,but it's old song

7. shaheen916 said:

Angry I am looking for an arabic song...

I am also looking for arabi song with features explained above.....this song is quite similar to the song of hisham abbas called..'albi..here is link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayMEtLSicro

please...help me...the only thing i know about this song is the word 'habi thoba' which was given in the subtitle area in that video..picturised on male artist who sings through street...he was half bald .and the video was quite popular in UAE ...please help me.....