Pump Up The Volume

Thread: Pump Up The Volume

Tags: None

Stela said:

Default Pump Up The Volume

Well... It's hard to identify it by myself so I would like to ask if someone could know that song. Actually, I know who is singing it. The song originally is made by MARRS - Pump Up The Volume. But the mix I'm trying to find it's from the year maybe 2005. A man is singing pump up the volume pump up the volume and then starts a great bass sounding. And then again. I've heard all of the mixes that I found but that mix it's almost impossible to be found. It's not Lulu remix for sure. So any help would be great.

2. Dante547 said:

Could the song be "Pump up the Volume"(USA 12" Mix) by Colourbox? It is available on Itunes so you can check it out.
    Hope this is the one you're looking for!

Stela said:

Thanks for the help but it's not what I'm searching for - I heared that song too but ... It's mix made after the year 2000 and like a said it has a bass sounding more like techno

4. bluerose said:

hi
    could it be this one
    pump up the volume - greed featuring ricardo da force.

hope this helps you a bit

Stela said:

I've found it but no

6. Pirans said:

Is it the MARRS/Feddy le Grand mix you're looking for? it's on a MoS double cd.
    rgds

Stela said:

Unfortunately - no I'm sure that the song I'm looking for is from the '05 or maybe earlier. That one is from the '07. So, thank you for your try but no

8. bluerose said:

hi
    ive found this one

its by m,a,r,r,s
    pump up the volume/ anitina ( the frist time i see she dance ) 1987...
    am not to sure if its a remix

Stela said:

Ghhhh... thank you to you too, but it's not. I'm starting to think that the song I've heard came from the Space.