MISHO SHAMARA plz

Thread: MISHO SHAMARA plz

Tags: None
  1. lucia9 said:

Default MISHO SHAMARA plz

zdrasti!!

i like a lot a song of misho shamara with a girl, and i dont know the tittle,even i cannot find nothing...i listen something like "hey deca, trudno se sveda vsiaka meshta"..and something about gumeny glaby....but i dont know...

please if somebody can help me to find the lyrics and translate them if possible i wold be very grateful!

thank you in advance!!
    ["Comment veux-tu qu'la terre tourne à l'endroit si nos cerveaux marchent à l'envers man?"]··

Stela said:

I guess the song is by Misho Shamara feat. Eindjal and Mitko - Trudno se sbydva vsiaka mechta

3. lucia9 said:

yes that is the song!!=)))))))

please can somebody write the lyrics and translation please? i cannot find it on the net...thank you very much!

and thank's again for your help stela!
    ["Comment veux-tu qu'la terre tourne à l'endroit si nos cerveaux marchent à l'envers man?"]··

4. lucia9 said:

HI AGAIN, I FOUND THIS PART OF THE SONG, SO PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELPS, I WOULD BE GRATEFUL...=)

Misho shamara:
    Zdraveite 6te vi raskaja edna istoria na edno mom4e na koeto mu pisna da jivee zle koeto haresva6e mnogo ritama 4eren koeto za vinagi na stila si ostana veren.
    Iska6e da dnapravi jivota interesen pruv opit probal vtoria be6e pesen.
    Mnogo iska6e da vleze vuv kluba nqma4e lev vuv djoba i stoe6e vun na dujda.
    Gleda6e decata sus skupite drehi koito blagodarenie na tehnite imaha ospehi.
    Maratonkite mu bqha mente no tova ne mu poprechi da bude smelo surce.
    Vinagi iska6e da e centar na vnimanie ima6e ambicii no ne da turci znanie.
    Be6e nikoi nqma6e ni6to ,nemoga da se setq kak se kazvashe mai4e misho.

HEI DECA TRUDNO SE SBUDVA VSQKA ME4TA (2)

Posle jibese dale4 ot roditeli,kbartalnite banditio bqja negovi o4iteli,konservite bqha negobo menu me4taeshe za rashodka po 5º avena, me4taeshe za hitote i klipove kogato bqgashe sled sebeci 4uva6e vukove neznaeshe kakvo da o4akva ot jivota no vqrvashe 4e shte odari djak-pota.
    Edno momi4e togava ne turseshe parite, za nego ostana nomer edno sred jenite,na sershtite sus neq hodeshe vinagi pesh nalagashese da ba4ka i na stoesh.
    Gradskia transport za nego beshe luksozen.
    Ne beshe jubavec daje muni4ko grozen.
    Edin den si kaza trqbvat pari
    Fact fenomenat gumeni glavi.

Jivot sus rashodki

Pemberley said:

Quote Originally Posted by lucia9 View Post
    HI AGAIN, I FOUND THIS PART OF THE SONG, SO PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELPS, I WOULD BE GRATEFUL...=)

Misho shamara:
    Zdraveite 6te vi raskaja edna istoria na edno mom4e na koeto mu pisna da jivee zle koeto haresva6e mnogo ritama 4eren koeto za vinagi na stila si ostana veren.
    Iska6e da dnapravi jivota interesen pruv opit probal vtoria be6e pesen.
    Mnogo iska6e da vleze vuv kluba nqma4e lev vuv djoba i stoe6e vun na dujda.
    Gleda6e decata sus skupite drehi koito blagodarenie na tehnite imaha ospehi.
    Maratonkite mu bqha mente no tova ne mu poprechi da bude smelo surce.
    Vinagi iska6e da e centar na vnimanie ima6e ambicii no ne da turci znanie.
    Be6e nikoi nqma6e ni6to ,nemoga da se setq kak se kazvashe mai4e misho.

Hi, i'm gonna tell u a story of one boy who was sick with living badly, who liked very much the black rhythm, who remained always faithful to his style
    He wanted to make life interesting, first attempt - failure, the second was a song (easy as a song).
    He wanted so much to enter the club, no money in his pocket staying out in the rain.
    He watched the kids with the expensive clothes, who, thanx to their parents, had successes.
    His training shoes(sneakers) were imitation(falsification) but this was not the reason not to be a brave heart.
    He always wanted to be the center of attention, he had ambitions but not to look for knowledge
    He was nobody, he had nothing, i cant recall his name, perhaps Misho.

Hey kids, every dream comes true with difficulty

Posle jibese dale4 ot roditeli,kbartalnite banditio bqja negovi o4iteli,konservite bqha negobo menu me4taeshe za rashodka po 5º avena, me4taeshe za hitote i klipove kogato bqgashe sled sebeci 4uva6e vukove neznaeshe kakvo da o4akva ot jivota no vqrvashe 4e shte odari djak-pota.
    Edno momi4e togava ne turseshe parite, za nego ostana nomer edno sred jenite,na sershtite sus neq hodeshe vinagi pesh nalagashese da ba4ka i na stoesh.
    Gradskia transport za nego beshe luksozen.
    Ne beshe jubavec daje muni4ko grozen.
    Edin den si kaza trqbvat pari
    Fact fenomenat gumeni glavi.

Then, he lived away from parents, the local gangsters/bandits were his teachers, the tins were his menu. He dreamed of a walk along the 5th Avenue, he dreamed of hits and (video)clips. When he run (away?), he heard screams behind hi, he didn't know what to expect from life, but he believed that he would win the jackpot.
    One girl then didn't look for the money, for him, she remained number one among the women.To the meetings with her, he always walked on foot. It was necessary to work also on constructions (constructing buildings)
    Urban transport was for him a luxury.
    He was not handsome, even a bit ugly.
    One day he told himself - money are needed
    "fact fenomenat" (?) gumeni glavi (this is the name of Misho's band - rubber heads)

Hey kids, every dream comes true with difficulty

Jivot sus rashodki
    live with walks (?)
    The interrogation marks mean that i don't really get the meaning )
    Hope it's useful...

Pemberley said:

ah very Spanish spelling of some words...it's so cute, i've never seen Bulgarian words written like this before
    Espero q lo entiendas y no haga falta traducirlo al español?? jejeje

7. lucia9 said:

jajajaja it is maybe because the boy who send me that has been living in spain since he was 12 years old!
    He was a bit lazy...he didnt want to translate it word by word :P and you did again, so thank you very much pemberley!! BLAGODERIA!