AE - "I can only stop and stare"

Thread: AE - "I can only stop and stare"

Tags: None
  1. rhunter said:

Unhappy AE - "I can only stop and stare"

I was in AE a couple of days ago, so it was already February if that matters. I can't remember much about the song (had several stops before home). I believe it had something along the lines of "I can only stop and stare" midway through the song. It seemed very familiar, but I couldn't place it. Google just seems to give me One Republic links, but that isn't it. I couldn't find it from the Spring Trans list, although I only tried about half of the tracks listed. There wasn't a video playing in the store, just the music. Anyone know the song or have any suggestions?
    Last edited by atmaestro; 03-09-2008 at 05:11 PM.
  2. orange said:

Quote Originally Posted by rhunter View Post
    I was in AE a couple of days ago, so it was already February if that matters. I can't remember much about the song (had several stops before home). I believe it had something along the lines of "I can only stop and stare" midway through the song. It seemed very familiar, but I couldn't place it. Google just seems to give me One Republic links, but that isn't it. I couldn't find it from the Spring Trans list, although I only tried about half of the tracks listed. There wasn't a video playing in the store, just the music. Anyone know the song or have any suggestions?
    Republic's song is stop and stare. Sicne that's not the right song, it might be from the winter CD. Some songs of the Christmas CD did'nt have a video. Hope that helps
  3. rhunter said:

Thank you for your reply, but I should have been more clear on the video part. This store did not have a TV. So I suppose I should have stated that there were no videos in the store, not necessarily for this song.
  4. twanae203 said:

Quote Originally Posted by rhunter View Post
    its called stop and stare by one republic