AE - Playlist

Thread: AE - Playlist

Tags: None
  1. sunflowers said:

Unhappy AE - Playlist

hey, i heard this song that has been stuck in my head the whole day that i really want to find. unfountunately, i don't remember any lyrics. however, i do remember a few things about it:

-the music video i believe had at one point band members sitting under a tree
    -the song is also in a widely-played tv commercial, which i can't remember either, haha
    -the song came either right after or one or two songs after a jay-z song, which was NOT a huge hit such as dirt off your shoulder or deja vu
    -the song is pretty mellow and with soft, with fast male voice (although also mellow and soft) singing in the verses, but it slows down a bit in some parts i believe was the chorus
    -i heard it today at the store, so it's not from any old playlists i've seen on this site that have been posted
    -it went like: ba da da da da da da da da, ba da da da da da da da, ba da da da da da da da da, ba da da da da da da da... da da da da daaaa, da da ba da daadaa... (if that helps or makes any sense at all haha)

i tried to post as much as i know, and thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by sunflowers; 01-26-2008 at 11:29 PM.
  2. Fayeza said:

the new playlist anyone?????

I pretty much LOVE all the songs except "watch my feet" - that has got to be the most annoying song played in the store by farrrrr
  3. sunflowers said:

Quote Originally Posted by Fayeza View Post
    try Maps - to the sky.
    nope, but thanks for your help.

does anyone have the new full list?

Steena said:

@sunflowers

Here's the list of the Spring Trans

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSep30 View Post
    I scanned the image, because i didn't feel like typing it all in. Click the link to see the picture of the track listing.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...sep30/scan.jpg
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  5. sunflowers said:

Quote Originally Posted by Steena View Post
    @sunflowers

Here's the list of the Spring Trans
    thanks somehow i missed that haha

it was lake michigan: rogue wave