Forever 21 - She's 17

Thread: Forever 21 - She's 17

Tags: None
  1. Whatsthatsong? said:

Unhappy Solved: Forever 21 - She's 17

I heard this song in Forever 21 a little while ago, and I thought "wow, I like the beat and lyrics to this one!" And now I only remember a line and a half, and I'd LOVE to know if anyone might know the song.

All I can remember is "She's 17, he's ..." It's either 21, 23, or something around there, and "It's not that much/big of a difference." He MIGHT (I'm NOT sure) talk about them arguing later, but I'm really not certain.

I KNOW that's not a lot, so I guess I'll try to explain the song a bit. It was a British BOY, and the whole thing was rather quick and upbeat. Not techno. Sort of like Kate Nash, but faster, and more...I dunno... bouncy romantic sounding?

PLEASE help meeee!
    Last edited by atmaestro; 03-09-2008 at 06:34 PM.

Steena said:

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsthatsong? View Post
    I heard this song in Forever 21 a little while ago, and I thought "wow, I like the beat and lyrics to this one!" And now I only remember a line and a half, and I'd LOVE to know if anyone might know the song.

All I can remember is "She's 17, he's ..." It's either 21, 23, or something around there, and "It's not that much/big of a difference." He MIGHT (I'm NOT sure) talk about them arguing later, but I'm really not certain.

I KNOW that's not a lot, so I guess I'll try to explain the song a bit. It was a British BOY, and the whole thing was rather quick and upbeat. Not techno. Sort of like Kate Nash, but faster, and more...I dunno... bouncy romantic sounding?

PLEASE help meeee!
    a shot in the dark.. try The Pigeon Detectives - Take Her Back
    it could be the one
    http://www.myspace.com/thepigeondetectives
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  3. Whatsthatsong? said:

...YEEEEAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! *jumps*

Thank you!!!

Steena said:

you're welcome, glad to help you
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?