Forever 21 - F21 playlist

Thread: Forever 21 - F21 playlist

Tags: None
  1. xoretroxjb said:

if anyone has the christmas 2008 playlist, can you send it to me or post it in the f21 christmas thread? thanks so much!
  2. gnar_core said:

ok theres this song i heard a while back and it goes something like " whos not to say...and the rest i don't know. its really slow and its by some guy with a deep voice and its a reall goood song. someone please help me i can't find it anywhere.
  3. DaddeezGrl said:

Talking I think I found the answer to all of our problems!!!!!

Hey Guys, Do you know how many times I heard a song in forever21 and didnt know the name of it or who sang it? Well, as I was looking for the xmas playlist I stumbled across this website. http://www.forever21music.com. Has the new xmas playlist there...Who knew! Well, I hope this helps. Happy Holidays everyone!
  4. glamx0 said:

Smile ok how about..

that song i wanted is in the same cd with the sam sparro 21st centry life or whatever...plz help! lol thanks again
  5. tigress1807 said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat14174 View Post
    hi i was i 2 different forever 21 stores today (oct. 30th) and heard the same playlist at both and no employees i asked in the stores knew the songs.

the one i'm trying to figure out has kinda a mellow techno feel to it with a female singer. the only lyrics i can remember are in the chorus and it goes "staaaaayyyyyy with meeeeee" then something about walking away. the vocals pretty relaxing even though the music is more electronic.
    I had been trying to find this song, also for the longest time hoping someone would reply to this message...but it neva happend. But i found it!!! The songs Tigers In The Fire by Love Grenades
  6. tubellajenni said:

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeCouture View Post
    I have it but I will have to email the list
    can u please e-mail the list to me to? jennifr0mdabl0ck@yahoo.com
    i would really appreciate it =] i been trying to find out that lil wayne song
  7. Napalm said:

Default F21 playlist

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeCouture View Post
    I have it but I will have to email the list

the playlist im looking for had leon jen marie-Hold on and that john legend ft outcast green light..i heard it around oct -nov...thank you

my email is sage_1970@hotmail.com
  8. polaroidkt said:

Unhappy HELP! fun fun fuuun

this song is stuck in my head and unfortunatly i can only
    remember a little section of it. i heard it at forever 21 and
    it went something like AND WE HAD FUN FUN FUUUUN ... or
    AND IT WAS FUN FUN FUUUN.. point is it said FUN FUN FUUUN in the
    chorus. it was sung by a woman and a man .. and .. it was sort of
    a mellow song, it kind of reminded me of chiarlift's song: bruises...
    soo if anyone could help me out.. ive had this song stuck in my head for awhile and it bugs me that i dont even know what its called... . :S
  9. CaffeinatedPrincessx3 said:

Quote Originally Posted by polaroidkt View Post
    this song is stuck in my head and unfortunatly i can only
    remember a little section of it. i heard it at forever 21 and
    it went something like AND WE HAD FUN FUN FUUUUN ... or
    AND IT WAS FUN FUN FUUUN.. point is it said FUN FUN FUUUN in the
    chorus. it was sung by a woman and a man .. and .. it was sort of
    a mellow song, it kind of reminded me of chiarlift's song: bruises...
    soo if anyone could help me out.. ive had this song stuck in my head for awhile and it bugs me that i dont even know what its called... . :S
    5 Years Time by Noah & The Whale
  10. Bella Cullen said:

Default Need Help!!!!!!!

I know this a vague description but I have nothing else to work with(. So I'm in the Forever 21 store earlier this week and a song comes on with just a man singing. Some of the lyrics were like "I dont care what you wear..." and it was a fast tempo kind of dance song. I asked the cashier and of course she was clueless so if anyone could help me I'd be 1000% grateful!!
  11. DhampirHunter said:

There's also Say Aha by Santogold which doesn't appear anywhere you search. And that was the song I was looking for too.
  12. novaspongecakes said:

hannahrose? i know a girl named hannah rose!!
  13. md0226 said:

The website: www.superawesomemusic.com has forever 21 playlists on it and you can listen to them to verify which song is which.

Anyone know one that's on the current playlist that has a mashup with "brown eyed girl"?
  14. gosailor1977 said:

Default Forever 21 April 2009 playlist??

I was in F21 yesterday and there were some really good songs. I was able to identify 2 of them from entering the lyrics on google.
    1 was "The World Should Revolve Around Me" by Little Jackie. The other was "Jungle Drum" by Emiliana Torrini.
    This should help in identifying the correct playlist. But there's one more song toward the middle/end of the playlist... I can't name any lyrics, but near the end of the song it kind of does this thing where it repeats itself on some parts, sounding like a skipping record. I believe it then goes into a Rolling Stones song (but am not sure if that's supposed to be part of the same song, it seems like it since it sort of morphs into it, or if it is just the next song on the playlist coming on)
    But if anyone knows what song this is, or has the complete playlist I would so appreciate you posting it on here, or e-mailing it to me!
    Thanks!
    GoSailor1977@aol.com
  15. Crystalyca said:

Ok, I'm not a person who gives up easily but no matter how many times I google this Forever 21 song I heard... I get nothing . So can anyone help me? it would be greatly appreciated.

song is catchy and pop and the artist sounds like a British girl. I think some lyrics were: "I'm not a fan of relationships" and "I don't like guns of ammunition" ty
  16. jell277 said:

Default June July Augest Playlist

Does anyone have any of these playlist? My email is angelsoto07@gmail.com
    I'm looking for a song about "let turn on the radio radio". Can't find the artist.
  17. kyoungmb10 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalyca View Post
    Ok, I'm not a person who gives up easily but no matter how many times I google this Forever 21 song I heard... I get nothing . So can anyone help me? it would be greatly appreciated.

song is catchy and pop and the artist sounds like a British girl. I think some lyrics were: "I'm not a fan of relationships" and "I don't like guns of ammunition" ty

Was it
    "I've had a lot of failed relationships;
    I don't get involved because I'm not equipped
    I believe that the world should revolve around me!"

If so, that's The World Should Revolve Around Me by Little Jackie.
    Here's a link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp9plH3yGyM
  18. kyoungmb10 said:

Speaking of which:
    I have a little over ten ten songs from the summer 2009 playlist under my account on youtube.

Just search for ironica728 (that's my user name) and it should pop up under playlists. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...ery=ironica728

I worked there over the summer and those are the songs I mostly remembered lyrics to but if anyone has more additions, let me know and I'll add them on. Maybe we can work together to complete it!
  19. sierra.xo said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bella Cullen View Post
    I know this a vague description but I have nothing else to work with(. So I'm in the Forever 21 store earlier this week and a song comes on with just a man singing. Some of the lyrics were like "I dont care what you wear..." and it was a fast tempo kind of dance song. I asked the cashier and of course she was clueless so if anyone could help me I'd be 1000% grateful!!

maybe its calvin harris- colours ??
  20. sierra.xo said:

i work at f21, and some of my favourites on the summer 09 playlist include:

metric- sick muse
    kanye west- paranoid
    lesley roy- unbeautiful (jason nevins radio edit)
    emiliana torrini- jungle drum
    family force 5- get your back off the wall
    family force 5- dance or die
    the sounds- the only ones
    regina spektor- dance anthem of the 80s
    regina spektor- folding chair
    mint royale f. de la soul- show me
    michelle williams- we break the dawn
    la roux- bulletproof
    la roux- in for the kill
    cut off your hands- oh girl
    the saturdays- if this is love
    shiny toy guns- major tom
    laurent wolf- no stress
    peter, bjorn and john- nothing to worry about
    amanda jenssen- do you love me
    the black eyed peas- meet me halfway
    the black eyed peas- one tribe
    ting tings- thats not my name
    fedde le grande- put your hands up for detroit (radio edit)
    fedde le grande f camille jones- the creeps
    miranda cosgrove- about you know
    doman and gooding- runnin
    empire of the sun- we are the people
    beyonce- sweet dreams
    yelle- ce jeu
    lily allen- the fear
    lily allen- back to the start
    akon- keep you much longer
    yeah yeah yeahs- heads will roll
    mylo- in my arms

hope this helps !
    Last edited by sierra.xo; 08-21-2009 at 09:51 PM.