Hy..again me and onether little msg from english to lebanese arabic

Thread: Hy..again me and onether little msg from english to lebanese arabic

Tags: None
  1. lady_issabella said:

Exclamation Hy..again me and onether little msg from english to lebanese arabic

HY again dear friends..this is another message that i want u to translate for me:
    My love...Everytime i look at your eyes i lose my self inside them...They make me forget the life that i am living...its like the time stopps and all i can hear is the beating of my heart..and all i can think is how to make my dream come true...Evan do you are far from me...i always know where to find you...You are in my heart.in my mind.in my soul!You own me!İ hope you will not need another love than the one i give you..kiss you

Ok thats it for one day)..anyway thanx in advance...i am glad i found such great people as youve all been and will be

Daydream said:

7abibi, kel ma b etalla3 b3younak b dee3 jowatoun.. Bykhalouni ensa 7ayati.. k2eno el wa2t 3am yew2af w ma bsma3 gheir da22at albi.. w ma be2dar faker gheir b keef ra7 akhalii 7elmi yt7a2a2.. m3 ino ente b3eed 3ani dayman b3ref wein bla2eek.. bla2eek jouwat albi.. 3a2li.. rou7i.. ana kelli leek.. w batmaneh ino 7obi ykfeek.. bawseh!
  3. lady_issabella said:

Smile thank you verry much daydream:D for making time to translate my message..

you are an angel...kisses and hugs

Daydream said:

aww it's no problem *embraces* anything for love hehe

ELADITSA@HOTMAIL.COM said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    7abibi, kel ma b etalla3 b3younak b dee3 jowatoun.. Bykhalouni ensa 7ayati.. k2eno el wa2t 3am yew2af w ma bsma3 gheir da22at albi.. w ma be2dar faker gheir b keef ra7 akhalii 7elmi yt7a2a2.. m3 ino ente b3eed 3ani dayman b3ref wein bla2eek.. bla2eek jouwat albi.. 3a2li.. rou7i.. ana kelli leek.. w batmaneh ino 7obi ykfeek.. bawseh!
    Okay i figured #7 is H because i know the word hayati but the rest confuses me.
    Last edited by lollipop; 03-12-2008 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Please turn off the Caps Lock key on your keyboard. Thank you :)
    THE GREEK AMERICAN TRANSLATOR : ) AND LYRIC WRITER IN GREEK AND ENGLISH.

Want to hear me sing in arabic, just email me at ELLADITSA@MAC.COM and i will reply 5 songs i have done.
    Last edited by lollipop; 03-12-2008 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Please turn Caps lock off on your keyboard. Thank you :)

Daydream said:

3 is like a hard "A" as in the word 3youn - eyes in arabic

the 2 is also used as an apostrophe when put in english font like ba'a and it's kind of as a pause I'd say an "uh" sound

Other numbers used:
    the 5 - is like a KH also I've seen some people put 7' so it looks like the letter itself with the dot on top.. as in the word dakhlak.. it would be da5lak.. or da7'lak.. meaning please
    8 - a Q sound as in Qur'an or qasr being 8asr - meaning castle
    6 - a T sound as in e6alla3 - etallaa - meaning look

and as you mentioned the 7 being the hard H sound..

anywho those are all the numbers I know of and have seen hope that helped a bit

shukran jazilan now i was wondering why numbers were replacing letters unless the keyboard doesn't support all the arabic letters.

hab Despina (love Despina)

Ana alyunania, ana hab musique arabia. Tell me if i have an accent if I ever get to send you the songs. Your a beautiful Girl, Good luck with men : )