Solved: I'll be seventeen forever

Thread: Solved: I'll be seventeen forever

Tags: None
  1. kadaja said:

Default I'll be seventeen forever

hey i was in hollister the other day and i heard this song and none of the employee's told me about the music juke box until to late. I was just wondering if anyone knows the artist and song too the lyrics are something like .. "I'll be seventeen forever " and its talking about him being seventeen forever but the girl won't be or something it was a male singer i know i don't have a lot of the lyrics but it would be great if someone knew! THANKS

Steena said:

Default Solved: I'll be seventeen forever

Quote Originally Posted by kadaja View Post
    hey i was in hollister the other day and i heard this song and none of the employee's told me about the music juke box until to late. I was just wondering if anyone knows the artist and song too the lyrics are something like .. "I'll be seventeen forever " and its talking about him being seventeen forever but the girl won't be or something it was a male singer i know i don't have a lot of the lyrics but it would be great if someone knew! THANKS
    Try Metro Station - 17 Forever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8QvLJO8spQ
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  3. kadaja said:

YES thats it thank you so much, i got a version of this song before but it didnt sound like this so i didnt think it would be it. thank youu

Steena said:

no problem
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?