bir sarki istiyorum lutfen

Thread: bir sarki istiyorum lutfen

Tags: None

aylin said:

Yalin - ama kaybettin

Söz söylenecek bir söz kaldı bende (the words we've said one word remained with me)
    Sen bıraktın beni neden böyle (why did u left me like this)
    Yslan yanlış hayatında (.. the mistake is in ur life)
    Doğruyu buldun biran biran böyle (u find the truth such a moment)
    Kaybettin (u lost)

Ama kaybettin suç sende (if u lost the blame is on u)
    Seni çok sevdim hata bende (my mistake is that i loved u very much)
    Kalbinle söyledin sende
    Beni sevdiğini böyle {u said that its me who u loved from ur heart}

Zamanında anlasaydın beni zamanında (if u understood me in that time)
    Çelişkide kalırmıydım biran olsa (..........)
    Artık anlasanda anlamasanda (if u understand or if u don't understand)
    Senin hatan benden bi fazla (ur mistake with me is over)
    Kaybettin (u lost)

LaaSemaa said:

Yalin - ama kaybettin (but you lost) (ama - i think its the same in arabic too )

Söz söylenecek bir söz kaldı bende (the word to say there is ony one word to say with me)
    Sen bıraktın beni neden böyle (why did u left me like this)
    Yalan yanlış hayatında (in your lie (and) wrong life)
    Doğruyu buldun biran biran böyle (u find the truth such a moment)
    Kaybettin (u lost)

Ama kaybettin suç sende (but u lost the blame is on u)
    Seni çok sevdim hata bende (i loved u very much the fault is mine)
    Kalbinle söyledin sende (you said it also with your heart)
    Beni sevdiğini böyle {that you loved me so}

Zamanında anlasaydın beni zamanında (at the right time if u understood me at the right time)
    Çelişkide kalırmıydım biran olsa ( would i so be in inconsistent even in a moment)
    Artık anlasanda anlamasanda (from now on even if u understand or if u don't understand)
    Senin hatan benden bi fazla ( your fault is one more than mine)
    Kaybettin (u lost)

i did my best

dear keep it youre really good with translation there wasnt much fault
    I know its hard but dont give up, im trying to learn arabic by my self and with helps, its hard i know how its ah

LaaSemaa said:

Quote Originally Posted by aylin View Post
    Thank you LaaSeema
    Youre more than welcome you know

aylin said:

Ellerine sağlık canım

im learnin turkish by myself too though its very hard yet i enjoy dont worry i wont give up my love to this language and this country is great nothing will stop me

if you want any help in arabic dont hesitate to ask me about anything tamam mı and if you like u can watch turkish series in syrian accent (my own accent) i've seen "çemberimde gül oya" and now im watching "ıhlamurlar altında" gerçekten harika diziler..
    and there is another one is gonna start cumarteside i think its "gümüş"

but i dont know if the arabic channels are available there in turkey!!

aylin said:

Quote Originally Posted by Volcano1985 View Post
    By the way i suggested this program not only for that song.You can find what u want mostly.Good night...
    yes i know thanks to help me get this program its much better then searching google and easier to get songs if i can help you in anything plz let me know i'll do with pleasure good night

LaaSemaa said:

Ellerine sağlık canım

im learnin turkish by myself too though its very hard yet i enjoy dont worry i wont give up my love to this language and this country is great nothing will stop me

if you want any help in arabic dont hesitate to ask me about anything tamam mı and if you like u can watch turkish series in syrian accent (my own accent i've seen "çemberimde gül oya" and now im watching "ıhlamurlar altında" gerçekten harika diziler..
    and there is another one is gonna start cumarteside i think its "gümüş"

but i dont know if the arabic channels are available there in turkey!!
    rica ederim tatlim herzaman senin icin my pleaseure you know
    happy to know that dear alsa pes etme

ah dear thank you soo much, nice to know that u will help me with arabic saol canim.
    Really ? yes i've heard that some turkish series should be watching in arabis chanels, i dont know whitch chanel it is i have been searcing before but couldnt find anyting, i dont have arabic chanel her in denmark i only have turkish, danish, german, and english..
    But you can see turkish chanel on internet, is it possible to watch arabic chanels too ? gercekten cok isterim izlemeyi eger internetten izleniyorsa

Volcano1985 said:

yes i know thanks to help me get this program its much better then searching google and easier to get songs if i can help you in anything plz let me know i'll do with pleasure good night
    Okey.Did you get the song yet? If I had it I would upload here...I hope someone will do
    Hasta Siempre Comandante...(Left the forum 28-04-2008)

8. albertwesker said:

very good thanks

arkadaşlar bu siteyi çok beğendim

Volcano1985 said:

Quote Originally Posted by albertwesker View Post
    very good thanks

arkadaşlar bu siteyi çok beğendim
    Welcome among us
    Hasta Siempre Comandante...(Left the forum 28-04-2008)

aylin said:

Quote Originally Posted by LaaSemaa View Post
    rica ederim tatlim herzaman senin icin my pleaseure you know
    happy to know that dear alsa pes etme

ah dear thank you soo much, nice to know that u will help me with arabic saol canim.
    Really ? yes i've heard that some turkish series should be watching in arabis chanels, i dont know whitch chanel it is i have been searcing before but couldnt find anyting, i dont have arabic chanel her in denmark i only have turkish, danish, german, and english..
    But you can see turkish chanel on internet, is it possible to watch arabic chanels too ? : gercekten cok isterim izlemeyi eger internetten izleniyorsa
    the kanal is MBC www.mbc.net i dont know if it's possible to watch on the net, but i think its available there in denmark, i didnt know that u r in denmark what r u doin there?

turkish kanallar are available here in syria no need to the net
    search again insallah u'll find it
    iyi aksamlar optum

aylin said:

Quote Originally Posted by Volcano1985 View Post
    Okey.Did you get the song yet? If I had it I would upload here...I hope someone will do
    no not yet.. some told me that Yalin may just wrote the song but not sang it.. I dont know but I hope the same too that someone will upload it

aylin said:

i wonder is it save to download zip file type?

LaaSemaa said:

the kanal is MBC www.mbc.net i dont know if it's possible to watch on the net, but i think its available there in denmark, i didnt know that u r in denmark what r u doin there?

turkish kanallar are available here in syria no need to the net
    search again insallah u'll find it
    iyi aksamlar optum
    tessekurler tatlim bakacagim inshallah, yes its aviable to watch arabic chanel here in denmark but itsn't in every place you can watch it but my aunt her tv show it so i think i'll go there and watch it

im born here in denmark my family visit to denmark since 19 year. But turkey will always be my homeland i take there when its summer

byy optum :*