Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Explain your reasons before to ask explanation for your behavior.
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by igrec View Post
    It's practically weird to hate Latin and to like Italian. In my opinion Latin is more better to listen than Italian. Most of them scream, not speak. And their accents... And please not to remind that in their speech more than 40% are interjections.
    You shouldn't forget from where the word "aristrocracy" born. I would name Greek and French true languages, aristrocratic ones.
    All my respect for those who know Greek and Arabic. (5 mil. of words and writting from write to left...)
    And I do agree with Maria's opinion in English language, american one. It's miserable, infected etc. Despite British which sound different, it's superior.
    Wow! Chill out igrec! It's not weird at all. Latin has nothing to do with Italian. Kidding! I mean they have a deeper connection, but acoustically or phonetically (I don't know which suits better) there's almost nothing sιmilar. Not to mention the fact that even Italians don't understand Latin. I guess you don't like the way they speak, their accent as you said etc, but that doesn't mean that the language itself is awful. That's the way you see it. How can you tell me that it's weird? It's like refering to 2 similar, but in a way different languages.
    Maybe you shouldn't forget that I'm Greek! I know where the word aristocracy was born, like many many others, which all nations use. However, it doesn't mean that all these words and the ideas they express belong to us. Wouldn't that be weird?? I agree that Greek is an aristocratic language and not only this. Besides, I wrote that I like the language.
    So, do you know Russian? Do you know anything about russian culture? Do you know the sound of the russian language? Don't tell me that there's nothing aristocratic!
    To conclude, you don't have to underestimate other languages to prove that you are right. What exactly do you mean by saying "true languages"? I can't accept that.
    PS: I think that you should fall for an Italian girl! Then Italian will sound to you as music!! Ciao (with Italian accent)!
    When asked: "What is a friend?" Aristotle replied:
    "One soul inhabiting two bodies."

Thanks

Aaaah Veronika, I mean the purity of the birth of everything. Now you understand ? :*
    Of course I understand U,bro,I just want to share my point of view,ok?
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bellatrix241259 View Post
    Grow up!!!!
    Now what is that supposed to mean...I belive we all have the right of opinion!
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bellatrix241259 View Post
    Grow up!!!!
    There's no need to have high iq to understand that I was kidding. If you see I put smiling faces.
    And I don't think that it's bad to want something that belongs to you. Parthenon it's our national heritage from our ancestors. Keeping the Parthenons' Marbles in the British museum is illegal. You can't remove something from its natural place, also the parthenons' marbles create stories of Greek mythology. Moreover, the sculptures have a continuance, if some of them are in Greece and some others in England, then the sculptures don't have any meaning, they're just pieces of marble. So think again who is mature and who isn't.

Kisses
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cherepashka View Post
    Wow! Chill out igrec! It's not weird at all. Latin has nothing to do with Italian. Kidding! I mean they have a deeper connection, but acoustically or phonetically (I don't know which suits better) there's almost nothing sιmilar. Not to mention the fact that even Italians don't understand Latin. I guess you don't like the way they speak, their accent as you said etc, but that doesn't mean that the language itself is awful. That's the way you see it. How can you tell me that it's weird? It's like refering to 2 similar, but in a way different languages.
    Maybe you shouldn't forget that I'm Greek! I know where the word aristocracy was born, like many many others, which all nations use. However, it doesn't mean that all these words and the ideas they express belong to us. Wouldn't that be weird?? I agree that Greek is an aristocratic language and not only this. Besides, I wrote that I like the language.
    So, do you know Russian? Do you know anything about russian culture? Do you know the sound of the russian language? Don't tell me that you there's nothing aristocratic!
    To conclude, you don't have to underestimate other languages to prove that you are right. What exactly do you mean by saying "true languages"? I can't accept that.
    PS: I think that you should fall for an Italian girl! Then Italian will sound to you as music!! Ciao (with Italian accent)!
    Russia isn't even a democratic country and you tell me its language is... Ok, your point. Russia's culture had stole Romania's tezaurus, so in my eyes, no Russian must be forgave for his/her country mistake. You can't love or respect a country that harmed your country; you must be crazy or not to love your country.
    And btw, I'm already in love ! Italian won't sound better never for me )
    I'm very happy with my Romanian love . And it's wellknow that fact that Romanian girls are between the most beautiful girls from world.

Geia sou ! (with Greek accent)
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

Thanks

Wow, wow and again wow!
    Tooooo much hatred and bitterness! Ok, you bear a grudge against Russia. But don't you think people should be objective and realistic no matter what? We are not talking about Russians, but about things with wider and deeper meaning. If I follow your point of view that means that I should hate all Turks and everything related to them. But that's not the way the story goes. We should go forward not backward!
    Maybe Russia is not a democratic country, but this doesn't change the language. We are talking about languages here!
    Yeah, Romanian girls are among the most beautiful girls of the world. Many Romanian girls live here.
    Bottom line, we have different points of view. That's not going to change. But I respect your opinion as long as you don't offence me and my preferances. Ok? Is it so bad to like Italian or Russian? Maybe I don't like Romanian. Who knows. But I will never tell you that the language is awful. Every language is beautiful, and if I don't know much about it, I can't express my negative opinion.
    Ciao! (with Italian accent of course and maaaany interjections)
    When asked: "What is a friend?" Aristotle replied:
    "One soul inhabiting two bodies."

Bartimeos

Well, igrec, i will completely agree with cherepashka! Latin and italian has nothing in common! It's like trying to compare ancient greek language with modern greek!
    I also agree about the forgiving thing between countries! I don't know what exactly happened between Russia and Romania but no matter what the case may be, i think that you shouldn't judge from what happened a few centuries back!
    I will disagree with the fact about Greece and Turkey! It is sth that happened centuries back, but the offences still go on! After all, they captured half of Cyprus! This was not 100 years ago!
    About the languages itself now! No language is clean! Not even ancient Greek or ancient Egyptian! They were based to older languages! So, i think that we shouldn't judge a language from it's vocabulary (every language uses words from other languages) or from the sound of it or by whom it is spoken! You judge the languages from wether you like it or not and you stick to that!
    For example, i don't like French! I was studying French for 6 years, and i don't like it, cause it just doesn't "suit" me! There are thousand-million other people who loves French! I won't judge them! It's their taste! It's like someone tells you that he likes blondes but you like brunettes and so you "fight" over it!
    What i want to say is, that you shouldn't judge anyone and anything! Everything and everyone has it's beauty and maybe you can't see that, but someone else will see it! It's his option!

By the way, Italian women are nice, but Greek are better! I am just jokking! Every woman is pretty in her own way!
    And as someone very wise once said (that i don't remember his name)
    "It's not the look of sth that makes it beautiful, but it's the eyes that see it that make it beautifull!" (Beauty is subjective)!

And because i don't like to answer to a post without answering to the actual question, i like
    Latin
    Spanish
    English
    and of course my native language, Greek!

Thanks

Come on guys, lets not start this again every language is beautiful for someone, we cant argue on that..
    btw. Greek man are best looking
    Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em você, você em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

Da li cu ikad moci da sklopim oci a da tebe nema..?

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam!
    בועז, תתחתן איתי!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
    btw. Greek man are best looking
    I agree
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cherepashka View Post
    Wow, wow and again wow!
    Tooooo much hatred and bitterness! Ok, you bear a grudge against Russia. But don't you think people should be objective and realistic no matter what? We are not talking about Russians, but about things with wider and deeper meaning. If I follow your point of view that means that I should hate all Turks and everything related to them. But that's not the way the story goes. We should go forward not backward!
    Maybe Russia is not a democratic country, but this doesn't change the language. We are talking about languages here!
    Yeah, Romanian girls are among the most beautiful girls of the world. Many Romanian girls live here.
    Bottom line, we have different points of view. That's not going to change. But I respect your opinion as long as you don't offence me and my preferances. Ok? Is it so bad to like Italian or Russian? Maybe I don't like Romanian. Who knows. But I will never tell you that the language is awful. Every language is beautiful, and if I don't know much about it, I can't express my negative opinion.
    Ciao! (with Italian accent of course and maaaany interjections)
    It's funny to see how people forget all the loss and power of their country. If you can understand what I say... (and as far as I saw , you didn't; so... ) Aaah, I guess it's available for you too Bartimeos.
    La revedere and Have a nice day
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
    Come on guys, lets not start this again every language is beautiful for someone, we cant argue on that..
    I would go with this quote too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bartimeos View Post
    I will disagree with the fact about Greece and Turkey! It is sth that happened centuries back, but the offences still go on! After all, they captured half of Cyprus! This was not 100 years ago!
    if we start to talk about whats going on between Turkey and Greece..this diccussion never ends in this topic you know
    ...here is a lyrics translation forum..pls lets just talk about that(btw it is not just to you,bartimeos)

my top 5 language >>
    1- Turkish(my mother tongue)
    2- Russian(l like letters ''ch and k'' in this language)
    3- Japanaese(to write japanese is like puzzle=)
    4- Italian(good sound)
    5- Spanish(good sound,too)

Thanks

1) Dutch (My mother tongue)
    2) Turkish (I want to speak it)
    3) Kurdish
    4) Spanish
    5) Italian
    When Do You Get To The Point Where Enough Is Enough?!..

Thanks

1. Greek.
    2. French.
    3. German.
    4. Dutch.
    5. English.
    6. Romanian.
    7. Spanish.
    8. Arabian.
    9. Portugal.
    10. Polish
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zise_ti_zoi View Post
    1. Greek.
    2. French.
    3. German.
    4. Dutch.
    5. English.
    6. Romanian.
    7. Spanish.
    8. Arabian.
    9. Portugal.
    10. Polish

Wow ! Do you like Romanian ?! Awesome man ! For any help I'm glad to offer you my suport
    Have a nice day
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

Thanks

Wow ! Do you like Romanian ?! Awesome man ! For any help I'm glad to offer you my suport
    Have a nice day
    Totally like it. It's so awesome!
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

Thanks

You make me feel very fine I told you, for any help, our Romanian team is ready to help .
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

Thanks

Thank you guys. I'll have it in mind..
    하늘의 별 따기...
    등잔 밑이 어둡다!

Thanks

1- Spanish (has sweet pronunciation, beautiful language, beautiful songs)
    2- Greek (again nice pronunciation and nice music)
    3- Ottoman Turkish (very poetical and artistic...)
    4- British English (I don't know why I like it, but I don't like the pronunciation of American English)
    5- German (at first I didn't like it but as far as I tried to learn, I started to like)

And of course I love my mother tongue Turkish but I didn't know where to put it like citlalli. I don't know how it sounds from outside? I think the pronunciation of languages impress me when I decide which language I like
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast