my god is so great

Thread: my god is so great

Tags: None
  1. charvey said:

Default my god is so great

I am going on a mission trip with my school and would like the lyrics to "My God Is So Great" in Spanish. Can anyone help me?

I am only looking for the first verse. It goes as follows:
    My God is so great, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do.

The mountains are his, the rivers are his, the stars are His handiwork, too.
    My God is so great, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do, for you!
    Thanks

Layla said:

My God is so great - Mi Señor es tan grande

Mi Señor es tan grande, tan fuerte y poderoso, es nada lo que El no puede hacer.
    Mi Señor es tan grande, tan fuerte y poderoso, es nada lo que El no puede hacer.

The mountains are his, the rivers are his, the stars are His handiwork, too.
    My God is so great, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do, for you!

Las montañas son de El, los ríos son de El, las estrellas son Su obra, tambien.
    Mi Señor es tan grande, tan fuerte y poderoso, es nada lo que El no puede hacer, para ti!

You're welcome.