i need help (translation English to German)

Thread: i need help (translation English to German)

Tags: None
  1. simla said:

Default i need help (translation English to German)

is there anybody who can translate me this sentences?
    my English is not so good sorry but i hope you understand me.
    Here it is,

Dear .....(male)
    This is our last exam with you. We spend 3 years together. Although we didnt have so much time for German, i learned basic things about German. I think i can improve my German by myself then. In this school we had wonderful memories and you are a part of this memories. Thank you behaving us so understanding and tolerable and thank you for everything. Don't forget ...... students.

Steena said:

This is the polite version, if the person you write to is a close friend of yours, I will have to make some small changes. (It did not sound like a letter to a friend ) And if you clarify on the “exam” we might find a better word than “Prüfung” for it. Schüler for “Students” is when you are really in school, if you are in university, it’s “Studenten”.

Lieber …
    Dies ist unsere letzte Prüfung mit Ihnen. Wir haben drei Jahre miteinander verbracht. Obwohl wir nicht viel Zeit für Deutsch hatten, habe ich die wichtigsten Dinge über die Sprache gelernt. Ich denke, ich kann jetzt mein Deutsch selbst verbessern. Mit dieser Schule verbinden wir wundervolle Erinnerungen und Sie sind ein Teil dieser Erinnerungen. Dankeschön, dass Sie so verständnisvoll und tolerant mit uns waren und Danke für alles. Vergessen Sie nicht ... Schüler.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

3. simla said:

thank you,steena!

Steena said:

no problem
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?