the hills season 3 episode 20

Thread: the hills season 3 episode 20

Tags: None
  1. #1hillsfan said:

Red face the hills season 3 episode 20

There was a song playing when lauren and audrina first got to the club b4 brody and frankie walked in it was a fast song that went " let it go..........let it go"....... can someone pls help me out ive searched everywhere
  2. brtnstnr said:

also in that episode could sumone help me out on the song when lauren and audrina were still in their apartment when da song started goes sumthin like "come on come on gimme a (pump pump pump??)"
  3. astgirl450 said:

has anyone replied to your post? i was searching for the same song (let it go... let it go...) and came up with NO results. i even checked the MTV site where they list songs and this one was not listed.. please let me know if you find the artist/song!!!
  4. #1hillsfan said:

noone has replied yet i wish i knew i really liked that song
  5. drewvox said:

Default Song...

The song is called Let it Go, it's by Brit and Alex.
  6. astgirl450 said:

Thank You!!!!!
  7. song101 said:

Default 2 songs from the online episode 20

does anyone know the these two songs that were on the online version of episode 20. one song was when lauren and lo were pretty much finished talking and the lyrics were something like " i was afraid and yet i stayed for my fears" and the other song was playing when spencer was packing up his stuff and this song went like " i wonder why you thought it was time to say goodbye, i thought you would never say goodbye, say goodbye, i wonder why" but keep in mind that these songs were playing on the online version of episode 20
  8. Ksmith721 said:

Default Ep 320

I'm also looking for the song that goes come on come on gimme a bump bump bump. we gonna keep it high, yeah we gonna get it done...i cant find it anywhere!!!! please help!