please translate this sentence

Thread: please translate this sentence

Tags: None

cameronparkhurst said:

Default please translate this sentence

biliyorum ve seninle gurur duyuyorum, hislerime o kadar yumuşak dokunuşlar yapıyorsun ki, seni sevmemek mümkün değil....

thank you

Volcano1985 said:

I know and I am proud of you,you are touching my feelings so much kindly that It isn't possible not loving you
    Hasta Siempre Comandante...(Left the forum 28-04-2008)

kiyora_online said:

Wow
    .. but is it So long ...?

cameronparkhurst said:

yea my boyfriend said that to me the other night--(yes he does speak english-he is not yet fluent) I am trying to learn turkish...this is not an easy language...its those secret subjectives!!!!!!!!!!! ANCIENT HEBREW AND JAPANESE were easier for me to learn but It was impossible for me to translate this...but thank you i cant wait to get back to turkey...it easier to learn the language

NPazarka said:

Japanese? Are you kidding me? No way that's easier than learning Turkish. If it is then i'm doomned .

cameronparkhurst said:

yes japanese was easier to learn than turkish---learning the vocabulary is easy (as in all languages) but the way turkish sentences are constructed and the secret subjectives and....blah blah blah

for example--once you learn either spanish, french or italian...you can understand all three and learn quickly to speak all three. further, they are all similar enough to english in the way the sentence is constructed that they are easy to learn...anyway...it's hard but I am studying away--90 million people speak turkish--its a good language to have....