Bir o yana bir bu yana yatma saskin
    Tenhalarda menhalarda bitmiþ askin

Sana baska sözüm yok bu alem içinde
    Bir alemsin saskin sen alem içinde
    Bir o yana bir bu yana yatma saskin
    Tenhalarda menhalarda bitmis askin
    Biraz kül biraz duman o benim işte

Raisa-Miruna said:

Ok sanalfikret and what were those lines supoosed to mean? We're talking seriously here, do you know the meaning of this word?

Well what I wanted to say with "10 times more painful to me" was that maybe for you advices and words from someone you don't know may not touch you in the way they touched me, his girlfriend, when I read what he wrote to me...The most importants words you want to hear are from the one you love, right...?and when they're not what you expected, it crushes you. But yes, you're right, I think you suffer more than me ...and it makes me really sad....

I know, it's kind of a relaxing thing to talk to other people and ask opinions, especially when you don't have many friends or when they don't have the time to listen to you. I'm a rather lonely person, I usually listen instead of talking about me.
    What captured my attention from the beginning of your story was that he's turkish...And my boyfriends is also...So I thought : let's see how turkish men really think and act.
    I found some common points, but I reached the conclusion that it's not necessarily for people from the same country to be the same. I was really determined to think that from the beginning, taking into account their education, religion, their way to treat women (in their country) but eventually Turkey is a more European country than many others, I would say than even my country. Just taking into account Istanbul life, it's more common to big european cities, than life in Bucharest, my town.
    What impressed me was that he wanted to give up his religion. You don't see that so often at Muslims (just thinking about some of them, so fanatic and superior to us, the non-believers...what they're doing to spread their religion...), but I thought that even my boyfriend didn't seem to be so keen on his religion - except avoiding pork meat, I haven't heard anything from him or I haven't seen him doing something connected to his religion. Not even the prayers during the day. Not to mention that he has nothing against a little alcohol when going to clubs. And he's not young...It's just that generations tend to grow up more and more in an European style.
    Still, from families, religious values are a strong route to a man's life.
    Anyway my story is not so complicated. He went back in Turkey in a "mission" in the army...he didn't tell me details...I worry all the time, I don't know when he's coming back, I don't know what to do, what to think...I don't know when is he going to write me....keep waiting every day something from him...
    And listening like a crazy to turkish music, which brought me on this website. I listen just like breathing air, and I cry at sad songs, sometimes they make me feel relaxed and into a deep peace, sometimes they make me revolted, sometimes they make me think about war...make me worried and wondering where is him, hoping somewhere safe, sometimes thinking that at the same time he's looking at the same star on the night sky which I'm looking at...
    But he doesn't say anything- to wait for him or try to forget him....I mean he told me to continue my life but at the end he told me he loved me...I don't know what to think.

Anyway...I guess we both shall wait and see where destiny brings us..
    And meanwhile try to live the other part of our life, try to enjoy a beautiful spring day, the gorgeous blue of the sea and the happy smiles on the kids faces in the park...Try to do something for us, lose some weight (when I'm sad I eat too much )), learn a new language...
    What music do you like?

sanalfikret said:

You girls are really pouring your hearts into these pages...

Raisa-Miruna said:

Yes perhaps someone considers our words useful...or at least entertaining...

sanalfikret said:

Entertaining, yes...

6. Montserrat said:

Hi Raisa

Sorry to hear about your heart-ache.

When I read your story I asked myselve this: 'This mission' he went to, is it a known war-zone? Why would he stop a beautiful love because he's going to a war-zone? Many men go to war and come back. Why think so darkly?
    This is the 20th century.. there're ways of communication everywhere around us, telephone, letters, email..etc, even to the men who are in battle. Why did he say goodbye to you?? He obviously wants you to forget him..But I don't understand why. Either he's got a double agenda or he must have told you the reason. Seems really dramatic in my eyes and cruel to take off like that.

The drama..I do recognise it.. But in matters of live and death this is unbearable.. I'm so sorry for you.

You can allso mail me to my personmal email adres if you want a more private conversation. You can even add me to your msn list if it pleases you. I know I can sure listen and maybe we can support each other. Send your email to my personal emailadress, so I can add you, ok?

I have som news! I saw Memo yesterday and we really made some progress. Today I was walking on clouds all day..even that I just slept 4 hours tonight because I had to go to work today..It was a really pleasant gathering although he has left to go to another country today. He came to say goodbeye, but in my heart I know I will see him again.

I hope to talk to you soon on msn.

Love
    Montse

7. Montserrat said:

Thank you so much Alberine. God bless you.

Montse