around the world

Thread: around the world

Tags: None
  1. eternal flames said:

Default around the world

Does someone have the lyrics to Sniper ft. Memphis Bleek and Phyrosun - Around The World?
    and if somebody has,can somebody please translate the text to me?

Thanks

2. kopelaX said:

Default :p

well i found the lyrics(after 2 hours !!lol im joking but it was hard:P ) but its really difficult for me to translate it!

Intro:

Memphis Bleek – “ Yeah man, I’m waking up thinking, yo let’s fly to Greece tonight Greenman, take these girls with us man, check my peoples, Sniper, Tang-Ram and them man, let’s just kick back a lil bit, yo get the G4 you know what I’m saying? This is how we gon do it ma, I know you want but don’t even act like that shorty, come on”

Chorus:

Memphis Bleek – “Come on girl, I know you want, I know you want, I know you want to fly around the world with me, (Let’s hit Greece), Come on ma, I know you want, so don’t front , I know you wanna go around the world with me (Let’s hit Greece)

Sniper – (native Greek language)

Verse 1:

Memphis Bleek – “I been, I been around, I been around, I been around this mother****ing world you see, one end to the other, other end to the other, I done been around this mother****ing world you see, I’m in Greece for the moment, see a beach then I’m on it, shorty take off her garments, she gon love me I promise, if this is balling I done it, gotta switch up my money, get a suite for the weekend at the Grand Britanny, I can tell you some sh*t, I flew out here for ma 6, you paid 120 for yours I paid 30 for this, it’s just me and my b***, know the haters is sick, I be in Ayia Napa, iron clapper, f*** with young Memph, let’s go”

Verse 2:

Sniper – “S.N.I.P.E.R, it’s that REAL manga, you know we run the streets from Athens to Ayia Napa, once I give em a tour they keep coming back for more, they love this island hopping, I got the islands poppin, euro-gangsters you all pranksters, I’m by the beach eating shrimp while I’m counting my paper, I turn 1 into 2, I turn 2 into 4, never run from the feds, I’m above the law, let’s go to Santorini, all you need is your bikini, I got chauffeurs and butlers, they bring cars and martini, yellow/green is ma jewels, I stay repping my flag, I’m the new prince of Europe, what you think about that?

3. eternal flames said:

thank you so much..
    yes,i was searching for it long time but i didn't find it anywhere..
    But a big thanks to you!

4. kopelaX said:

Default :)

anytime
    i was dissatisfied with the fact that only the english lyrics are written anyway..:P