Help me find out the title and who made this song

Thread: Help me find out the title and who made this song

Tags: None
  1. tata525 said:

Default Help me find out the title and who made this song

I only know a few of the lyrics but this should be enough if someone knows this song. I do hope that I am doing this correctly, this is my first time.
    "Dear Jesus, son of the living God, I extol you, and adore you, dear Jesus, oh oh oh Jesus, you have my praise, you have my praise." That is the first verse, there is a second verse then a first vamp which says, "my hallelujah, it's yours, my thank you Jesus, it's your, you have my praise, you have my praise". Then there is a second vamp. Sorry that I don't have more and any help will be appreciated.

lollipop said:

I moved your question here, as I think, you have here better chances
  3. Tawania said:

Default How this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by tata525 View Post
    I only know a few of the lyrics but this should be enough if someone knows this song. I do hope that I am doing this correctly, this is my first time.
    "Dear Jesus, son of the living God, I extol you, and adore you, dear Jesus, oh oh oh Jesus, you have my praise, you have my praise." That is the first verse, there is a second verse then a first vamp which says, "my hallelujah, it's yours, my thank you Jesus, it's your, you have my praise, you have my praise". Then there is a second vamp. Sorry that I don't have more and any help will be appreciated.
    The name of the song is Dear Jesus and it was recorded by Rodney Posey. This is an awesome worship and praise song. I pray this is the information you were looking for. Blessings...