Turkish
    German
    English
    French
    Spanish
    Italian
    and Russian.

i hope it helps.

Click the name of the movie near the flag and in the new openning window click " Altyazıyı indir"

under the name you will see the file format which the subtitle is syncronised with
    thats terribly sweet of you, thank you. i did what you said and i downloaded it but its a SRT file, what do i do now?

ercmnt

Quote Originally Posted by HaloLight View Post
    thats terribly sweet of you, thank you. i did what you said and i downloaded it but its a SRT file, what do i do now?
    its subtitles of the movie.
    Dont you have the movie in your pc? Do you use media player to watch it? Or what you use? Just drag the "srt" file over the player then drag your movie in it. If the video file and subtitle file are ok to work together with, then you will watch it with subtitles.
    I hope it helps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ercmnt View Post
    its subtitles of the movie.
    Dont you have the movie in your pc? Do you use media player to watch it? Or what you use? Just drag the "srt" file over the player then drag your movie in it. If the video file and subtitle file are ok to work together with, then you will watch it with subtitles.
    I hope it helps.
    Alright, well i tried what you said. I downloaded the film and then opened it with media player and i then dragged the srt file over it, it didnt work. Im so sorry to be a hussle, but is there any other way i can watch this turkish movie with english subs? ..Thank you so much.

ercmnt

Quote Originally Posted by HaloLight View Post
    Alright, well i tried what you said. I downloaded the film and then opened it with media player and i then dragged the srt file over it, it didnt work. Im so sorry to be a hussle, but is there any other way i can watch this turkish movie with english subs? ..Thank you so much.
    Ok i am asumming that you are using torrent to download. (if not tell me how you do your downloads)

In your torrent search program, Search the file as Issız.Adam.2008.DVDRip.XviD-LTRG or Issiz.Adam(aka.Alone).2008.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.D-Z0N3 so it will find you the video that , the english subtitle is created for. So download that video (one of that 2 it doesnt matter which) and put the subtitle and the video in same file on your desktop. then open it in your media player and do the dragging again. it will work.

(i use vuze and it is a nice one, if you like, first download vuze, then in it, make your search for the videos)

No need to say you are sorry, if still cant make it, make me know and lets see what you are doing wrong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ercmnt View Post
    Ok i am asumming that you are using torrent to download. (if not tell me how you do your downloads)

In your torrent search program, Search the file as Issız.Adam.2008.DVDRip.XviD-LTRG or Issiz.Adam(aka.Alone).2008.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.D-Z0N3 so it will find you the video that , the english subtitle is created for. So download that video (one of that 2 it doesnt matter which) and put the subtitle and the video in same file on your desktop. then open it in your media player and do the dragging again. it will work.

(i use vuze and it is a nice one, if you like, first download vuze, then in it, make your search for the videos)

No need to say you are sorry, if still cant make it, make me know and lets see what you are doing wrong.
    I downloaed vuze, and i searched those videos. It searched through the web, taking me to different sites. Originally, i downloaded the film from Stagevu.com. I dont know anymore. It seems like a headache to do all this. Is the movie even worth all this trouble? Its okay. Thank you so much for your time, your terribly sweet. God bless your soul. But i think imma just wait for someone to upload the film with english subs. Ive spent all week trying to figure it out and ithink i should stop now.

Thank you again.

Peace.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314