Ramy Sabry

Thread: Ramy Sabry

Tags: None
  1. Majdisgrl110606 said:

Default Ramy Sabry

Can someone get the English translation of Ramy Sabry "Bahebak"? I have searched everywhere for it and have had no luck..

larosa said:

mahma bab3ed alby ana wayak / No matter how far I go my heart is with you
    7abiby 3aleik , yetameny / To watch over you
    melly feya 3enaya ba2et shayfak / Because of my bad state my eyes are now seeing you
    w 7assess bik , betelmesny / And I’m feeling you, touching me

w 7a3mel eih betew7ashny / And what can I do, I miss you
    7abiby khalass , 7ayaty ma3ak / it’s over my love, I’m coming back to my life with you

w hanet bokra ana rage3 / It’s ok I’m coming back tomorrow
    w ah delwa2ty law same3 / I wish you can hear me now
    ba7ebak neffsy 2a2olhalak wanna idy fi ideik / I wish I could tell you “I love you” while I’m holding your hands
    7abiby ba2olak ettamen , kalamak leya beyhawen / My darling I’m telling you calm down, your words to me ease up
    senin 3adet 7a3edhalak wanna 2odam 3eneik / years that passed, I’ll replay them for you while I’m infront of your eyes

yally 3esht fi 7odnak 2a7la senin / You, that I lived in her arms my best years
    nesseint ana min , walla bansak / I forgot who I am but I’ll never forget you
    kol kelmet 7ob mabein etnein / Every love word between tow lovers
    7atewsef eih fi la7za ma3ak / can’t describe a moment that I spend with you

7abiby khalass , 7ayaty ma3ak / it’s over my love, I’m coming back to my life with you

ba7ebak neffsy 2a2olhalak wanna idy fi ideik / I wish I could tell you “I love you” while I’m holding your hands
    7abiby ba2olak ettamen , kalamak leya beyhawen / My darling I’m telling you calm down, your words to me ease up
    senin 3adet 7a3edhalak wanna 2odam 3eneik / years that passed, I’ll replay them for you while I’m infront of your eyes

3. Majdisgrl110606 said:

Default Ramy Sabry

Thank you for responding to that so fast. Its a nice sond I just didnt know all the words. Also Do you think that someone has the english translation of Tamer Hosny- Hob? I found partial lyrics but not for the entire song. Majdisgrl110606

Layla said:

@ Majdisgrl110606: Well, i deleted my post because i thought i gave you the wrong translation, but it was the good one!

Here you are:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...tml#post321413

5. karolina27 said:

romantic song i have to say i am lucky to find this webside i find most of my songs translation here

6. taniabasheer said:

Default ramy sabry bahes bee

hi i think ur so talented and have patients to do this. so im going to ask u a favour..can u tranbslate bahess bee the same way u have don the other songs, arabic in english letters

larosa said:

post it in a new thread sweety ,everybody will help