Can someone translate this song English to Turkish???

Thread: Can someone translate this song English to Turkish???

Tags: None

sry said:

Default Can someone translate this song English to Turkish???

An angel fell from the stairs of paradise bringing with him two big eyes and a smile has placed an angel his wings in my bed until morning that flew away, and no I said
    And I think of her, and the memory of his scent that has left me here in this room, moreover, if a woman leaves you a sign inside is like music, music as its flag the wind made sex, crying, is the sweet my music, my music that the radio listening as a desperate, lying above the bed where I had left God if I could pull down the sky that I would swear
    All angels down from heaven
    I find you
    Down from heaven
    All angels down from heaven and you where are you?
    And go out a little to see the house again, but this time no, there is no angel behind the door and I think about her, that is an obsession for me to dance with her scent inside the room
    And I think you, and the memory of his scent that has left me here in this room, moreover, if a woman leaves you a sign inside is like music, music as its flag the wind made sex, crying, is the sweet my music, my music that the radio listening as a desperate, lying above the bed where I had left God if I could pull down the sky that I would swear
    All angels down from heaven all the angels
    I find you
    All angels down from heaven all angels down from heaven

2. Lux_Aeterna said:

Quote Originally Posted by sry View Post

An angel fell from the stairs of paradise bringing with him two big eyes and a smile has
    Bir melek kanatlarının yerine beraberinde iki büyük göz ve bir gülücükle
    placed an angel his wings in my bed until morning that flew away, and no I said
    düşer cennetin merdivenlerinden yatağıma sabahına uçar gider, ve hayır dedim
    And I think of her, and the memory of his scent that has left me here in this room, moreover,
    Ve onu düşünürüm, ve bu odada bana bıraktığı kokusunun hatırasını, bundan başka
    if a woman leaves you a sign inside is like music, music as its flag the wind made sex, crying,
    eğer bir kadın içerisinde müzik olan bir işaretle bırakırsa seni , seks yapmanın , ağlamanın bayrağı olarak muzik,
    is the sweet my music, my music that the radio listening as a desperate, lying above the bed
    benim tatlı muziğimdir, müziğim çaresizce yatağımda uzanmış olarak dinlediğim
    where I had left God if I could pull down the sky that I would swear
    Tanrıyı bıraktığım yerde, eğer gökyüzünü çekebilseydim aşağıya, yemin ederim ,
    Tüm melekler düşerdi cennetten
    I find you
    Seni bulurum
    Down from heaven
    Düşerdi cennetten
    All angels down from heaven and you where are you?
    Tüm melekler düştü cennetten ve sen neredesin?
    And go out a little to see the house again, but this time no, there is no angel behind the door
    Ve çıkarım dışarıya evi tekrar görmek için , ama bu kez hayır, kapının ardında melek yok
    and I think about her, that is an obsession for me to dance with her scent inside the room
    Ve onu düşünürüm, odanın içinde kokusuyla dans etmek benim için bir saplantı

And I think you, and the memory of his scent that has left me here in this room, moreover,
    Ve seni düşünürüm, ve bu odada bana bıraktığı kokusunun hatırasını, bundan başka
    if a woman leaves you a sign inside is like music, music as its flag the wind made sex, crying,
    eğer bir kadın içerisinde müzik olan bir işaretle bırakırsa seni , seks yapmanın , ağlamanın bayrağı olarak muzik,
    is the sweet my music, my music that the radio listening as a desperate, lying above the bed
    benim tatlı muziğimdir, müziğim çaresizce yatağımda uzanmış olarak dinlediğim
    where I had left God if I could pull down the sky that I would swear
    Tanrıyı bıraktığım yerde, eğer gökyüzünü çekebilseydim aşağıya, yemin ederim ,
    I find you
    Seni bulurum

Who is singing this song?
    νι∂єσ мєℓισяα ρяσвσqυє ∂єтєяισяα ѕєqυσя...