Abercrombie and Hollister

Thread: Abercrombie and Hollister

Tags: None
  1. roxyXbum said:

Default durrr

i was in hollister and this song was playingg, it was a chick.. and somthing like.. omgosh i cant even remeber i just know the beat.

DANG!

can someone just maybe put a list of songs by girls that are played there?

thanksss
    your a doll!

=]
  2. ezra209 said:

the only songs i can think of by girls are:

Paramore - All We Know
    - Emergency
    - Pressure

The Veronicas - Everything I'm Not
    - Revolution
    (there might be more songs to chose from by them but i can't think of them)

Skye Sweetnam - Get Tangled Up In Me
    - It Sucks
    - Billy S.

hopefully this list helps. i'll try and add more if i remember any
  3. roxyXbum said:

^^^OMYGOSH OMYGOSH!!!

it was paramore -pressure!

thank you!!!!!!!!

i love you!

lkwejfglaksjdgh

whooooooooo!
  4. Andrew33 said:

Smile I heard this sick Song today in Hollister Anyone know it?

All i heard was, This is my house, my house, and then Set them up, and it was a guy singing it, it had a catchy beat to it, if you knwo it please email me at x_soccer4life_x@hotmail.com THANKSS !!!
  5. HCOModel said:

Dude, claire i got you covered. Its Champagne by Sugarcult. I work at Hollister and i absolutely love it there. I make cds of all the songs that play cause i cant get enough of them. If anyone else needs help just let me know.
  6. Claire. said:

Oh my god, thank you soo much!
  7. Southern_snowboard_girl said:

There was one song in there I heard and liked. It was some guy singing and the words "whoah" and "bounce" were part of the chorus. It wasn't More Bounce in California. BTW, could u post a list of all the hollister music u can think of?
  8. ashleystokes02 said:

Smile

there's a song played at hollister and it goes something like" gimme gimme gimme all your lovin please dont stop" then " just fill it to the top" (something like that) PLEASE HELP: ( ~ashley

if ANYONE can help me.....message me on myspace at "ASHLEY LYNN"-thanks!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ashleystokes02; 04-30-2007 at 10:58 AM. Reason: gave contact info
  9. hollisterluvr884 said:

I was in hollister the other day and there was tis song playing that went "Stand clear, she's a girl on the rear, and she's stolen my heart, and she's breaking it apart" and I have no clue what it's called and I absolutley love it!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. HCOModel said:

Hollisterluvr884 its not girl on the rear. its "Girl of the Year" and its by FM Static. Theyre a really good band. I like their older stuff better though. Theyre actually not even a band, more of a side project but i wont get into that.

*Edit
    Can you think of anything else besides that that might help southern snowboard girl?

I know the song your thinking of ashleystokes02, ive heard it a lot. Just gimme a little bit to think of it.
    Last edited by HCOModel; 04-30-2007 at 04:41 PM.
  11. Southern_snowboard_girl said:

No, I don't remember. I was so busy trying to remember the lyrics to More Bounce so I could search them and then download it that I forgot the lyrics to the first one. I remember it had the word bounce in the chorus to and "whoah" was part of it because my sister kept singing that part.
  12. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ashleystokes02 View Post
    there's a song played at hollister and it goes something like" gimme gimme gimme all your lovin please dont stop" then " just fill it to the top" (something like that) PLEASE HELP: ( ~ashley

if ANYONE can help me.....message me on myspace at "ASHLEY LYNN"-thanks!!!!!!!
    Love Arcade - Keep It Comin'
  13. HCOModel said:

For the life of me i couldnt think of that one.
  14. frieberg_nbb said:

Talking Sugarcult!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire. View Post
    There was a song playing in Hollister a while ago and the only words i really remember were "cocaine and champagne"
    If anyone can tell me who that song is by that'd be awesome
    That Is By Sugarcult,
    it is called champagne!!
    Every Sugarcult song is AH-MAZING!!!
    I know every song!
    They play Sugarcult songs a lot, like memory and bouncing off the walls again!
  15. frieberg_nbb said:

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_snowboard_girl View Post
    You might be thinking of the song "We Got More Bounce (In California)" by Soul Kid #1

I was in Hollister yesterday and heard another song that had the words "bounce" and "whoah" (or something like that) in it. It was rock-ish and sung by a guy. Anyone know what it is?
    Bouncing Off The Walls Again - Sugarcult!! <3 = life!
  16. frieberg_nbb said:

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_snowboard_girl View Post
    There was one song in there I heard and liked. It was some guy singing and the words "whoah" and "bounce" were part of the chorus. It wasn't More Bounce in California. BTW, could u post a list of all the hollister music u can think of?
    BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS AGAIN - SUGARCULT!!!

all their songs are awesome! im addicted!
  17. ezra209 said:

last time i looked at the jukebox i didn't see Bouncing Off The Walls Again on there
  18. lau x mo3 said:

hey can anyone tell me the name of a song that played in hollister, the only lyrics i can remember are "this house". it was a guy or a band singing... i kind of remember the song being kind of long. thanks.
  19. akajjred said:

i heard this one song there that was like upbeat and was a duet with a guy and a girl, something like "he wears whiiiiite." in the chorus i dunno.
  20. xxx-000 said:

does any body know the name of this song i heard it in Hollister it goes like this :
    "so just go little girl the city calls your name this is your life this is your freedom"

please help