song id laguna beach

Thread: song id laguna beach

Tags: None
  1. xchriistaxoo said:

Default song id laguna beach

it goes like "where do we begin? at the beginning of the end. where do you go when the going gets too slow?" i swear i can't find it anywhere. please heeelppp. thanks! <3 =P
  2. xchriistaxoo said:

oh and the next part is "turn it around and start it again." if i know all these lyrics why cant i find it? honestly..
  3. munchkin9 said:

There is a song on laugna not sure which season and i've been hearing it everywhere it is also the theme for Miss Seventeen on mtv too..... it goes "coz she's bittier sweet, she's got all i need.......Just the girl i'm looking for!" Does anyone know it!?!?! Help????
  4. xchriistaxoo said:

its called "just the girl" and its by click five.. come on now where have you been?! haha juust kidding
  5. nicole105@aol.com said:

i like that song off of laugna beach where lizzie mcguirre sings inthe beginning. what is that song called ?
  6. xchriistaxoo said:

its called "come clean" by hilary duff. you know that you can just type into google some of the lyrics and it will come up. the lyrics only dont come up when the song is like unheard of and not popular.
  7. Chubbs said:

Default A Song...

Sorry to bring this one back up, but I have been searching all over the web and I can't find anything on this song, and it is driving me crazy. In the episode where Talan and Taylor have a talk on the pier about Taylor not liking that Talan would date Kristin if she would let him, there is a song playing just before they start talking. It only plays for 3 or 4 seconds, but it goes, "coming un, coming un, coming undone." If ANYONE knows who this might be or what song it might be, I would be eternally grateful. Please, respond or email me at chubbsmcduff@hotmail.com. Thanks a ton.
  8. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs
    Sorry to bring this one back up, but I have been searching all over the web and I can't find anything on this song, and it is driving me crazy. In the episode where Talan and Taylor have a talk on the pier about Taylor not liking that Talan would date Kristin if she would let him, there is a song playing just before they start talking. It only plays for 3 or 4 seconds, but it goes, "coming un, coming un, coming undone." If ANYONE knows who this might be or what song it might be, I would be eternally grateful. Please, respond or email me at chubbsmcduff@hotmail.com. Thanks a ton.
    Stewart Lewis - "Coming Undone"
  9. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by xchriistaxoo
    it goes like "where do we begin? at the beginning of the end. where do you go when the going gets too slow?" i swear i can't find it anywhere. please heeelppp. thanks! <3 =P
    The Handcuffs - "All Shine On"
  10. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs
    Vaughan Penn - "Truth"
  11. xchriistaxoo said:

thank you! now i at least know the title of the song im looking for. "all shine on" by the handcuffs. the only problem now is i cant seem to find it anywhere, it doesnt even play on mtv's laguna beach radio station. when i type it in to download it in limewire and kazaa it doesnt come up either. hmm..
  12. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by xchriistaxoo
    thank you! now i at least know the title of the song im looking for. "all shine on" by the handcuffs. the only problem now is i cant seem to find it anywhere, it doesnt even play on mtv's laguna beach radio station. when i type it in to download it in limewire and kazaa it doesnt come up either. hmm..
    The Handcuffs - All Shine On http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H6W5OKLX
  13. xchriistaxoo said:

you are my hero THANK YOU.
  14. xxSaraxx said:

Default ~* Help~*

I need some help w/ a song - im new at this too lol
    What is the name of the song when LC and Jason talk after he kissed Jessica..Err, well it's after Jason and Jess talk, and jess tells him to go talk to LC. Then, after they "talk" LC, goes into her house. I think that the song has something to do w/ "gone"?
  15. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by xxSaraxx
    I need some help w/ a song - im new at this too lol
    What is the name of the song when LC and Jason talk after he kissed Jessica..Err, well it's after Jason and Jess talk, and jess tells him to go talk to LC. Then, after they "talk" LC, goes into her house. I think that the song has something to do w/ "gone"?
    Sheridan - "Flown"
  16. hvnsnt20 said:

Question Please Help

I'm trying to find the song that Steven And LC sing in Laguna Beach. They were in his truck and I can't figure out what song it is it sounds like an older song but i'm not sure.please help!!!!!
  17. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by hvnsnt20
    I'm trying to find the song that Steven And LC sing in Laguna Beach. They were in his truck and I can't figure out what song it is it sounds like an older song but i'm not sure.please help!!!!!
    Journey - "Don't Stop Believing"
  18. vale said:

Exclamation looking for a Laguna Beach song...

Hello!, Im trying to find the name of the song when LC and Jason had their first date, and they where at the jacuzzi. I think it said something like "I can`t take my eyes off you" at the end of the chorus. If anybody knows its name...please tell me!!thanks
  19. crystal_lb said:

does anyone know the name of a song fomr laguna beach i think it says "thinking theres still time for you" and "there was never a wish better than this when you've only got 100 years to live"?
    Last edited by crystal_lb; 10-30-2006 at 09:22 AM.
  20. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by crystal_lb
    does anyone know the name of a song fomr laguna beach i think it says "thinking theres still time for you" and "there was never a wish better than this when you've only got 100 years to live"?

"100 Years" by Five For Fighting