T.a.t.u

Thread: T.a.t.u

Tags: None
  1. maor_el_macho said:

Default T.a.t.u

Do someone here knows when the third cd will be out? im so waiting for thier third cd and its unavalible, please tell me when he will be.

lollipop said:

Here, I will link you to the last page of these Forums, where you can read, that Russian Album comes out in June, but there is no information about English Album version yet: http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewtopic.p...=asc&start=480

Actually, if you are TATU fan, then click there some pages back too; there are possibly interesting info for you in general, of what and how Tatu is doing.

3. miki89 said:

well dude i like tatu too
    and i read thers movie will come soon(You and I)lena katina and julia volkova will act in the movie ..story about tAtu band i bet this gonna be awesome movie ..album as he said in jun

Dangerous & Moving said:

I love them!
    ''Glupost je sama u sebe zaljubljena i njeno je samoljublje bezgranično.''

''Siamo niente senza fantasie''

''Наверное мне место на луне, но страшно оставаться в темноте''

Jester said:

Europop act that needed a "lesbian" story to make headlines...

Amazing

louchi said:

awesome band i like all their songs .. i started listening to them and buying their CDs and chasing their news ever since i heard " All the sing she said " on radio and it's my favourit
    also i like the russian versions of " not gonna get us " which i have it as a ringtone for my mobile
    cool I'm glad there's some other people who share me my passion abt TATU .. usually my friends are into hard Rock stuff " guns N roses , mega deth , pinkfloyd.... " and they make fun of the TATU songs on my iPod...

Zvezda said:

I never liked their english stuff (too strong an accent for my liking), but their Russian songs are good stuff. Belochka in particular. Pity they had to engage to all that scam about their sexuality and it seems they went totally out of control after that (well Yulia certainly has).
    Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

tatu_fan said:

Quote Originally Posted by louchi View Post
    awesome band i like all their songs .. i started listening to them and buying their CDs and chasing their news ever since i heard " All the sing she said " on radio and it's my favourit
    also i like the russian versions of " not gonna get us " which i have it as a ringtone for my mobile
    cool I'm glad there's some other people who share me my passion abt TATU .. usually my friends are into hard Rock stuff " guns N roses , mega deth , pinkfloyd.... " and they make fun of the TATU songs on my iPod...
    haha i understand you perfectly

and YES I`M A HUGE FAN OF t.A.T.u.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just discovered them 1-2 months ago ^^
    Any news about their new English album (Waste Management) or the movie (You and I/Finding t.A.T.u.)?

9. Kiddy said:

I like their songs, especially "all the things she said".
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/18659800a021958e/ <= is this main song in the movie?

tatu_fan said:

well i can`t watch that video lol but i saw the file`s name is you and i
    and the answer is yes

11. Evanescence said:

I also like TATU, they've got many great songs.

drkheart said:

They're pretty not m favourite kind of music...
    But the only thing i really didn't like abouth them was the lesbian story... That was a bad move.

Charlie Kelly said:

They are fine, I really like "Not gonna get us" and "All the things she said". The beats they use are awesome.

Dangerous & Moving said:

t.A.T.u. stops existing as group Lena and Yulia are going solo
    ''Glupost je sama u sebe zaljubljena i njeno je samoljublje bezgranično.''

''Siamo niente senza fantasie''

''Наверное мне место на луне, но страшно оставаться в темноте''