New Wave, Dark Wave, Goth song 80's - 90's

Thread: New Wave, Dark Wave, Goth song 80's - 90's

Tags: None
  1. xmikex said:

Default New Wave, Dark Wave, Goth song 80's - 90's

I do not know the name of the song. I do not know who sings the song. I can probably type all the lyrics in. Google search could not identify.

Here We Go!!

Eventhough you're not with me we talk move a little closer every where i hear your absent voice a garison of memories moving through the room and here i am again waiting

I just thought of you my absent one... i just thought of yOu OOu my absent one

i defied the strongest ides to stay temper free facing me embracing me hopless feelings of you never being closer to me and here I am again waiting

I Just thought of you my absent one... I Just thought of yOu OOu my absent one I Just thought of I Just thought ... of yOu OOu

2. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by xmikex View Post
    I do not know the name of the song. I do not know who sings the song. I can probably type all the lyrics in. Google search could not identify.

Here We Go!!

Eventhough you're not with me we talk move a little closer every where i hear your absent voice a garison of memories moving through the room and here i am again waiting

I just thought of you my absent one... i just thought of yOu OOu my absent one

i defied the strongest ides to stay temper free facing me embracing me hopless feelings of you never being closer to me and here I am again waiting

I Just thought of you my absent one... I Just thought of yOu OOu my absent one I Just thought of I Just thought ... of yOu OOu

The Lover Speaks - Absent One {1986}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnBV26BqLq8

Dan