Song I'm dieing to figure out what it is...

Thread: Song I'm dieing to figure out what it is...

Tags: None
  1. lif3izgood said:

Exclamation Song I'm dieing to figure out what it is...

Sorry if I posted this somewhere els I just need to find out what its called...

I listened to in Forever 21. Its been driving Me INSANE ! it has this backgroung music that reminds me of Scooby Doo or some other "mystery" type music. Try and help me out. i've been searching and I just can't find it, I think it was a girl (maybe but i'm not entirely sure) and I think it was pretty long (but i'm not a very time reliable person) Help me if you can

The background Mystery type music was like in "Bar Star" by Kudo only louder. Its lik do do do do de do de do like a scale and high pitched almost reminds me of the backgroung to "Get Outta My Head" Ashlee Simpson

It may have been sung by a guy and a girl. I heard this song back in, April or March
  2. CaffeinatedPrincessx3 said:

MGMT - Kids?

my guess. i work there
  3. lif3izgood said:

no thats not it ... its more upbeat i think, but thankyou anyway
  4. Dagger said:

Is it the goosebumps theme?
    Because that song always freaks me out when it comes on, and I'm like "Man, it should be Saturday morning and I should be on my couch watching Goosebumps."
  5. lif3izgood said:

no thats not it but thanks! Iused to love goosebumps too when I was little that and that show where they told stories around the camp fire i think it was called "Are You Afraid Of The Dark". thanks again tho for responding
  6. Dagger said:

Time to Pretend - MGMT?
  7. suze91 said:

Red face song

ALPHABEAT- facination?
  8. sstephanie said:

Smile

Bat For Lashes - What's a Girl to Do?