Viva La Bam song indentification

Thread: Viva La Bam song indentification

Tags: None
  1. Neighbs17 said:

Default Viva La Bam song indentification

Hey everyone I need to know the name of the song that charlie brown jr sang on the episode of viva la bam in brazil.
  2. Viva la Crystal516 said:

Talking Viva la Crystal516

I was watching Viva la Bam season 4 bonus disk and their was this one song that i really liked, a part of it is NO NO NO Yeah yeah yeah. I would like to know that artist
  3. fatboy666 said:

Default viva la bam season 3 episode 7

who knows the rock song that was played when bam was hitting don vito with a pillow
  4. LordNikon said:

SUP guys i was trying to find out the song, its more of a guitar part its season 2 episode 6 its when app and bam r talking about veto helping app. Then the next part is when bam and the boys r talking about what they have to do its guitar part when bam is telling the boys what they have to do.. IF anybody can help me i would really apperciate.. THANKS GUYS
  5. iLoveDrifting said:

hi i'm from poland and i need
    -the song from s01e02 when Phil margera is on the eating festival and Bam margera with his crew are spying Phil and April
    -next song is from s01e01 when bam and dicamillio are getting into phil's car with the keys and going to the scrap metal and destroy it.
  6. iLoveDrifting said:

hi i found it:
    -first song is called CKY - Attached At The Hip
    -second song is called CKY - Inhuman Creation

i know some good viva la bam's songs titles, for example: CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings ,Turbonegro - must be destroyed, Gnarkill - Swab the Deck, Cky - dont hold your breath