Uploaded part of a song, please help :)

Thread: Uploaded part of a song, please help :)

Tags: None
  1. Krankendau said:

Default Uploaded part of a song, please help :)

I really like this song, but couldn't find anything similar...

I'm pretty sure that the words are: "we've to go our own way", "only".

And here's the download link:
    http://www.2shared.com/file/3266880/...n_wayonly.html

Thanks in advance.

Roxy said:

Hi,
    your recording sounds very bad, it's hard to understand the words. But I hope, the following link will help.

http://www.sweetslyrics.com/571259.l...own%20way.html

Rox
    When I was a teen all I wanted to do was playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing. Now I'm old and still playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing.

3. Krankendau said:

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Hi,
    your recording sounds very bad, it's hard to understand the words. But I hope, the following link will help.
    http://www.sweetslyrics.com/571259.l...own%20way.html
    Rox
    I understand that you are trying to help, but google didn't helped me with this music...
    Please, don't guess
    There aren't even an artist called "Lyssa Hunter"...
    I really need to find out how it's called.

Roxy said:

Hi,
    first of all, I'm not worried about your comment in any way. But it's very hard to identify a song with such little information, a hardly understandable teeny-weeny part of the recording and without knowing it at all.
    Compare the following words to the words of your recording. I copied the words from the link I posted.

we gotta say what's in our minds something about us does'nt seem right these day's life keep's getting in way when ever we try some how the plan is always rearnged it's so hard to say but we've gotta do what's best for we got move and be who we are we just don't belong here I hope you understand we might find our place someday don't want to leave it all behind but we get our hopes up and we watch them fall everytime another color turns to gray and to watch it all slowly fade away i'm leavin today 'cause we've
    you gotta do what's best for us
    you'll be ok..
    we've got to move on and be who we are
    we just don't belong here
    we hope you understand
    We might find our place in this
    world someday
    But at least for now
    we've gotta go our own way

What about us?
    What about everything we've been through? What about trust? you know I never wanted to hurt you

Thanks to lyssa

Roxy
    When I was a teen all I wanted to do was playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing. Now I'm old and still playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing.

lollipop said:

@Roxy you are talking about a whole other song
    The song you link/paste here, is a song from a movie-musical, sang by Vanessa Hudgens...
    But thank you for your suggestions!

@Krankendau: You have only this short sample? And from where you got it? Maybe from a commercial, or tv-show?

6. Krankendau said:

lollipop, yes I have only this short sample, but melody is quite clear, even those words (for me).
    I know that this recording is created 2007-07-21, so that means that music isn't of later time .
    I doubt that it's a commercial or from a TV show, because I made this .mp3 file from a video file and it was playing from a CD player or Radio.

Hope it helps, because Google.com didn't helped me with this

7. Krankendau said:

Thumbs up

Heh, no need to search anymore!
    That was: "dj smiths vs markanera feat dundika - bom chicka wah wah"