Wadi3 el Safi feat. Najwa Karam - Wekberna [*]

Thread: Wadi3 el Safi feat. Najwa Karam - Wekberna [*]

Tags: None
  1. ilovewael said:

Default Wadi3 el Safi feat. Najwa Karam - Wekberna [*]

i cant find the lyrics, but hopefully someone knows them.
    id like them translated to english please.
    =)

Tahira said:

Najwa Karam - Wekberna
    Wekberna By Najwa Karam
    Wade3- Damery mish mertah w albi mish mertah 7asis iny daye3 wemdaya3 el miftah. Afkary el2ani w 3aynaye sa7rani. 7asis ink ta3bani 7asis ink za3lani 3am shof b 3inayke ghyoom sawda 3am bit shaty hmom. yimken ana ghiltan yimken inty ghiltani

Najwa- e7sasak bmhalo ya baye ya baye. E7sask bjilo w 3an eznak bady elo bintak sarit sabiye. kil ma ghayme sawda 2bali marit shu btikhtor 3ala baly. btikhtor 3al baly kilmatak btikhtor 3a baly nazratak. w erja3 riznamit 3omri raje3 awel safha b 3omri zgheer w to3anzi min ktab byihky denyn 3a jidyan w mawafe2 ya baye w shu t3eet 3alaye.

Wadih- eh ya benty lama zgheery kenty khabaytk tahit jnai khabaytk ta tertahi wkbery hala2 serty serty inty jnahi. bhlof b 3aynayke b 3aynakye min kiter khawfi b wa2tha 3layke kent ersimlk sowar w akhbar ta 3atif albi hawtik dayer ma dar w tib2y 3ater zanba2 m3aba dar w tikbar b 3ayn el kil eb2y zgheery b 3aynaye.

Najwa-wekberna ya baye kibrit fina el eyam mas2oliye kiberit ma3ana w kibrit el ahlam kermaly ya baye sharikne el mas2oliye eh ya baye.

Wade3- matkhafy ya benty ya zahrit 3aynaye wa7dik mabkhalely ba3rif serty sabye w sar lazem khawiky

Najwa- Bhawel ma khaby 3layk we ghayrak ma eshky btala3 b 3aynayk bhisak 3am tifhamni min abel ma ehky. sa3bi wa7di kafi el darb w akhado min farh el hob khatafo miny alb el alb w sarao min el dahki
    Najwa Karam - Wekberna
    lyrics from http://www.6lyrics.com

Wade3- mish 3am sade2 shu 3am bisma3 7ases albi balach yidma3

Najwa- Akhado sawti lameen bghani khatafo law dmo3y miny haramo 3ouni tibky sa3adi ya baye ma titrikny ya baye. ridy 3a albi dahky

Wade3- rah terja3lk el dahky w eyam el hana 3anik mish rah itkhala wala d2e2a ana w mish rah khaly tool el natra w layel ye2abel 3abokra 3a albik rah rid el dahky rah rida ana.

Najwa- ma kan 3and shak ya baye ino eza hkena akhadna watina ino eza hkina akhadna watina rah efham 3layk w rah tifham 3alaye eh ya baye

Wade3- eh ya benty

-------------------------------------

Wade3- I cant rest niether can my heart rest. I feel lost and have lost the key. My thoughts worry me and my eyes are awake. My daughter I feel you hurt and sad. I see dark cloads in your eyes that are raining out pain. Maybe am wrong or maybe you're wrong.

Najwa- Your feeling is in its place Dad your feeling is right and if you excuse me I'd to tell you that your daughter is grown up now. Everytime a dark cloads passes me what comes to my mind? comes to my mind your words comes to my mind your looks and I go back in time back to the first chapter of my life a young one when you looked after me.

Wade3- Yes daughter when you were young I hid you under my wing I hid you so you may rest and now you're all grown up you've become my wing. I swear to your eyes that time as much as I was worried about you I use to draw pictures and write you stories so my heart can surround you all over and you'd be the smell of lilys that fills that house and grows in everyones eyes. But stay young in my eyes.

Najwa- We grew up dad and the days grew in us and responsibilty grew with us and the dreams grew. For my sake dad share the responsibilties with me. yes dad.

Wade3- Dont worry my daughter the flower of my eyes Alone I wont leave you I know you're all grown up and I most understand you.

Najwa- I will try not to hide anything from you and not complain to anyone but you. I look into your eyes I feel you understand me before I even talk. Its hard for me to go on alone when they took from me the happiness of love they took the heart of my heart and stole my smile.

Wade3- I cant believe what am hearing I feel my heart is starting to tear.

Najwa- They took my voice to whom shall I sing? They stole the colors of my tears they wouldnt let my eyes cry. Help me dad dont leave me give my heart its smile back.

Wade3- You will get your smile back and the happy days and I will not leave you alone not even a minute. And I wont let you wait too long and the night will meet tomrrow to your heart I will give its smile I will give it.

Najwa- I had no doubt Dad that if we spoke we'd take the problems down and we'd understand eachother. Yes Dad.

Wade3- Yes Daughter

Najwa- Yes Dad

I have found this lyrics and translation on this website: http://www.6lyrics.com/music/najwa_k.../wekberna.aspx

Have anice day, Tahira

natan said:

Weldone...
    *************My Soul is Kurd************

4. mexico62 said:

thank you very much I Like arab music and this is gonna be so helpful. Ia Tik el afie (god bless you), (excuse i´m new member, hope i said it ok)