The Untouchable DJ Drastic Dates

Thread: The Untouchable DJ Drastic Dates

Tags: None
  1. DJDrasticNYC said:

Default "The Urban Top 40 of '08" w/ Guest, The Untouchable DJ Drastic on Oxford's FM107.9

DJ Mark Devlin of The Coalition Network presents a special holiday broadcast on Boxing Day December 26th, 2008. "The Urban Top 40 of 2008" is a four hour show set to boast an exceptional countdown of 2008's top urban joints. Special guest, The Untouchable DJ Drastic (New York, United States) will be live in studio as he returns to the United Kingdom for the holiday celebrations. The Untouchable DJ Drastic provides exclusive commentary and a live mix show set. Tune into this holiday broadcast on Oxford's FM107.9 or listen live online at www.FM1079.co.uk. Check your local time zone.

• United Kingdom: 8:00PM – 12:00AM (Midnight)
    • U.S. Eastern Time: 3:00PM – 7:00PM
    • U.S. Pacific Time: 12:00PM – 4:00PM

• Listen online (United Kingdom): www.FM1079.co.uk
    • Listen online (United States): www.FM1079.com
  2. DJDrasticNYC said:

Default 12.06.08 Colie’s (MTV) Birthday Celebration w/ Untouchable DJ Drastic @ Pressure NYC

You are cordially invited to attend “Colie’s Quarter Life Crisis”

Join Colie Edison of MTV’s The Real World: Denver & Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Island for a night of drinks, dancing, and decadence in honor of her 25th birthday

Doors open @ 10:30PM | Dress To Impress

Special Guest DJ Set: The Untouchable DJ Drastic
    (www.TheUntouchableDJDrastic.com)

Lucid Lounge | Pressure (located above Bowlmor Lanes)
    110 University Place bet. 12th & 13th Streets New York, NY | 212.255.8188
    www.PressureNYC.com
  3. DJDrasticNYC said:

Default 12.31.08 The Untouchable DJ Drastic Live @ BED Miami, FL (New Years Eve 2009)

BED is the ideal location to celebrate a post New Years Eve dinner with that special someone. The venue is known for its large white beds with charming and unique decor that lures celebrities, models, and internationally known socialites.

Date: Wednesday December 31st, 2008
    Type of Venue: Upscale Lounge
    Hours: 9:00PM – 5:00AM
    Age Restrictions: 21+ (ID Required)
    Dress Code: Proper Attire
    Music: Various Genres
    Celebrity Host / Hostess: TBA
    Guest DJ: The Untouchable DJ Drastic

For constant updates, additional information, and/or tickets log on to http://www.NewYearsEve.com
  4. DJDrasticNYC said:

Default 12.31.08 The Untouchable DJ Drastic Live @ Mansion Miami, FL (New Years Eve 2009)

Mansion throws one of the largest New Years Eve events in Miami. This New Years Eve, experience world renowned DJs and famous musicians performing live on stage! Mansion is home to some of South Florida's biggest concerts and celebrity appearances. It is the place to see and be seen on New Years Eve. Make sure to dress to impress and come with your “A” game.

Date: Wednesday December 31st, 2008
    Type of Venue: Nightclub
    Hours: 9:00PM – 5:00AM
    Age Restrictions: 21+ (ID Required)
    Dress Code: Proper Attire
    Music: Various Genres
    Celebrity Host / Hostess: TBA
    Guest DJ: The Untouchable DJ Drastic

For constant updates, additional information, and/or tickets log on to http://www.NewYearsEve.com
  5. DJDrasticNYC said:

Default 12.09.08 Untouchable DJ Drastic Broadcasts Live (90.3 WHCR-FM | Holiday Mix Show)

12.08.08 (Monday Night | Pacific Time) | 12.09.08 (Tuesday Morning | Eastern Time)
    “Thermal Soundwaves Radio” (Hosts: C. Truth & Kevin Lawrence)

90.3FM (New York) | WHCR-FM
    Call-In | Request Line: (212) 491-4685

Monday Nights 9:00PM – 12:00AM (Pacific Time)
    Tuesday Mornings 12:00AM – 3:00AM (Eastern Time)

This week (12.08.08 / 12.09.08), “NYC’s Heat,” The Untouchable DJ Drastic will be broadcasting live from Harlem, New York on Thermal Soundwaves Radio. The Untouchable DJ Drastic is one of the most prominent DJ talents of the new generation music industry. He will be stopping by to provide a special holiday mix show with hosts C. Truth and Kevin Lawrence of Video Music Box. Listeners can call in at (212) 491-4685 or listen live online at www.WHCR.org (Now on iTunes).

Call The Untouchable DJ Drastic courtesy of SayNow.com @ (718) 354-8774 or go to www.saynow.com/djdrastic
  6. DJDrasticNYC said:

Default Press Release: Untouchable DJ Drastic Disputes Wikipedia.org and Wikimedia Foundation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Marissa Gutierrez
    The Coalition Network (TCN˛) Management Group
    New York, NY, 10001
    Phone (718) 415-3328
    E-mail: TCNManagementGroup@gmail.com

The Untouchable DJ Drastic, a well-known United States DJ and music industry professional is notable for quite a few reasons. We recently challenged Wikimedia Foundation editors to properly edit The Untouchable DJ Drastic’s page on the website, Wikipedia.org. The page has been vandalized on numerous occasions providing inaccurate content in addition to implementing promotion and/or conduct that is unauthorized by the Wikimedia Foundation. The page has since been removed.

We found it interesting that Wikipedia.org, a community of user contributed encyclopedic entries maliciously removed our client’s name from the entire website. This includes professional companies, entities, and outlets in which his information is rightfully placed.

An e-mail statement from The Untouchable DJ Drastic who is currently in Dubai on professional hiatus for the holidays reads, “If I’m correct, Wikipedia is a small company of about 10 – 50 employees. They’re a non-profit organization. How would it look for me to debate with a non-profit organization? I do as much as I can for charities. If Wikipedia is looking for a donation, this isn’t the best way to obtain one. I respect the concept that the website provides a mean for people to resource information. I’m not a member of their community. My management team executes certain updates which in my eyes, rightfully should because that’s their job. I don’t know of the technicalities nor are they responsible for all of the edits on the page. The last time that I checked, Wikimedia Foundation has not cut me any checks for my information to be made available on their websites. I prefer for my name not to be used within their community unless added at my personal request. If the non-profit organization would like reference letters on company letterhead acknowledging my positions amongst these companies and/or outlets, they are readily available upon request. Mari as my assistant advised me that the article is valid under certain guidelines but was deleted. If it wasn’t for her being nervous that she would lose her job, I would have ignored the issue one hundred times over. The cyber world is tricky because for all I know someone is simply attempting to depreciate my professional credibility to the rest of the world. If I felt this was a serious issue, I would get in contact with Jimmy Wales personally.”

Wikimedia Foundation has been the subject of multiple lawsuits in recent years regarding the severity of having unauthorized information available on their websites. The company operates out of San Francisco, California and can be contacted at (415) 839-6885.

For more information regarding The Untouchable DJ Drastic contact Marissa Gutierrez of The Coalition Network (TCN˛) Management Group via e-mail: TCNManagementGroup@gmail.com
  7. DJDrasticNYC said:

Default 11/12/09 Fame's Allure Presents "I Am Fashion." w/ The Untouchable DJ Drastic (NYC)

Thursday November 12th, 2009

Barry D. Jackson of Liv Live Entertainment in association with Tory Hingleton of Skyz Da Limit Entertainment & The Coalition Network (TCN˛) present

“The Second Annual Fame’s Allure Mixer”
    An Industry Mixer Premiering The Highly Anticipated “I Am Fashion.” Campaign

Guaranteed Live DJ Sets By
    DJ Zeke
    The Untouchable DJ Drastic
    An Eclectic Mix of Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, Top 40, & Electro Hits

21+ (ID Required)
    Doors Open 10:00PM (Sharp) | Special Presentation @ Midnight
    Strict Dress Code (No Athletic Wear, Hats, Jeans, or Sneakers)

Complimentary Admission w/ Advance RSVP before 11:00PM
    $20.00 After 11:00PM | $25.00+ After Midnight

Mandatory RSVP (RSVP By 5:00PM on 11/12 To Guarantee Entrance)
    RSVP: M2UltraLoungeRSVP@gmail.com

M2 Ultra Lounge
    530 W. 28th Street bet. 10th & 11th Avenues NY, NY 10001
    (NOTE: Use private V.I.P. entrance located to the right of the main M2 entrance)

This engagement is exclusive to the entertainment, fashion, and media industries.
    Celebrity guest appearances and sponsored giveaways all night long.

For all inquiries including table RSVP, press and/or media inquiries, etc. contact Barry D. Jackson of Liv Live Entertainment @ (646) 246-2561 | Bizzy@LivLiveEntertainment.com or Tory of Skyz Da Limit Entertainment @ (201) 424-4684 | Tory@SkyzENT.com
  8. DJDrasticNYC said:

Default 11.07.09 The Untouchable DJ Drastic Guaranteed Live @ Leopard Lounge | Sin Sin (NYC)

A personal message from Daniel M. Johnson A.K.A. The Untouchable DJ Drastic

"Your honorable presence is requested to join me, Daniel M. Johnson also known as The Untouchable DJ Drastic to celebrate the anniversary of my birth in New York City on Saturday November 07th 2009. I would like to personally embrace & thank every single person that has supported me throughout the years in both my personal and professional lives worldwide at this intimate preview engagement. Without you all, I am nothing in this life. Last but not least, R.I.P. to my brother Hani Hasweh. I dedicate this engagement to his memory and the memory of all that we’ve lost in 2009.”

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Saturday November 07th, 2009

The Official Preview (New York) Birthday Celebration for
    Daniel M. Johnson A.K.A. The Untouchable DJ Drastic

21+ (ID Required) | Doors Open @ 10:00PM (EST)
    Casual Attire (No Athletic Wear or Hats]

Hosted & Guaranteed Live DJ Set By
    The Untouchable DJ Drastic
    [Returns To United States Fresh From Japan Tour]
    (Spinning an Eclectic Mix of Hip Hop, R&B, Dancehall, Reggae, Latin, Pop, & Rock)

LEOPARD LOUNGE | SIN SIN
    (249 E. 5th Street at 2nd Avenue New York, NY 10003)

Complimentary Admission before Midnight | $10.00 after Midnight

Sponsored Giveaways All Night Long Courtesy of
    EMI | Sony BMG | Universal Music Group | VP Records | Warner Music Group
    Tag Body Spray & Many More

For all inquiries including bottle service, press and/or media inquiries, etc. contact
    Marissa Gutierrez @ (702) 560-1050 or TCNManagementGroup@gmail.com