Song ID from laguna

Thread: Song ID from laguna

Tags: None
  1. OPgrowth said:

Default Song ID from laguna

it the song played when Jason is driving over to apologize to LC... i have some the lyrics but will not show up when i search it... lyrics go "long before we ever touched, long before we knew to much, i wish we were strangers again.."

please help!
  2. tigerlilly said:

Here is the song ID from Laguna Beach.......
    Strangers Again
    Appears On: Story After Story

Long before we ever touched
    Long before we knew too much
    I wish we were strangers again

Long before we ever kissed
    Long before I ever missed you

I want yesterday to come back again
    Nothing is simple as I once knew
    Why can't everything be the way it was
    Before the day I lost you

Long before the afterglow
    Long before our tears fell slow

--------------------

Album Info:
    Vocals, acoustic guitar: Ari Hest
    Bass: Darrell Briscoe
    Drums: Clayton Craddock
    Harmonica: Gregiore Maret
    Accordion: Doug Petty
    Electric guitar, piano, percussion: David Rolfe
  3. richard0697 said:

Exclamation

would anyone happen to know what the last song played on laguna 2nd season at the end were kristin is on her deck thinking about all her memories of her senior year.....i have been looking for it everywhere and i reallllllly need to find it?!?! can someone please help
  4. OPgrowth said:

thx alot tigerlilly!!
  5. munchkin9 said:

There is a song on laugna not sure which season and i've been hearing it everywhere it is also the theme for Miss Seventeen on mtv too..... it goes "coz she's bittier sweet, she's got all i need.......Just the girl i'm looking for!" Does anyone know it!?!?! Help????
  6. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by OPgrowth
    it the song played when Jason is driving over to apologize to LC... i have some the lyrics but will not show up when i search it... lyrics go "long before we ever touched, long before we knew to much, i wish we were strangers again.."

please help!
    Ari Hest - "Strangers Again"
  7. ilovelaguna said:

Default What is this song?! Im going CRAZY!!!

Does anyone know the name of the song in season 2 of laguna beach, where LC and Stephen are driving back to her place and theyy start singing it goes something like ..

"sitting in a darkened room .. smell her sweet perfume .. it goes on and on and on like .. "

HELP!!!!!! It sounded like it was an old song maybe from the 90s sometime??
  8. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelaguna
    Does anyone know the name of the song in season 2 of laguna beach, where LC and Stephen are driving back to her place and theyy start singing it goes something like ..

"sitting in a darkened room .. smell her sweet perfume .. it goes on and on and on like .. "

HELP!!!!!! It sounded like it was an old song maybe from the 90s sometime??
    Journey - "Don't Stop Believing"
  9. maymay7 said:

Default hi ... i am looking for a song

there is this song on the gradutaion episode of laguna beach .... it starts out ... "time where did you go ....." other parts are "im gonna make this moment mine " please help if anyone can !! thanks
  10. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by maymay7
    there is this song on the gradutaion episode of laguna beach .... it starts out ... "time where did you go ....." other parts are "im gonna make this moment mine " please help if anyone can !! thanks
    Chantal Kreviazuk - "Time"
  11. babez said:

Quote Originally Posted by maymay7
    And the other Graduation song is Vitamin C - Graduation Song(Friends Forever)