"Love is the power..."

Thread: "Love is the power..."

Tags: None
  1. Sirsduke said:

Default "Love is the power..."

There is a very pretty song from the late 70s or possibly early 80s that has these lyrics "Love is the power, this is the hour of our love".
    Does anyone know the name of this song?
    Please email me at Sirsduke@aol.com if you know the name of the song or who the singer or group is. Thanks much!!!

Vette said:

Could it be "Love Power" by Luthur Vandross?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUziz2DNDJs
    One Life, One Team....L.A. Lakers!!!

3. Sirsduke said:

Wink Love is the power, this is the hour of our love

No, the name of the song is not "Love Power" by Luther Vandross. "Love is the Power, this is the hour of our love" is not by any well known artist.... at least not anyone I know of. I wish I could remember more words but it was a really pretty tune.

atmaestro said:

Several artists have recorded songs called "Love is the Power" including Michael Bolton, Teddy Pendergrass and Rachael Z.

What is the genre of the music (pop, jaz, R&B, etc)?
    Are the vocals male female or group?
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

Tahira said:

Hi, I remember a song The power of Love by Jennifer Rush; but I am not sure about the lyrics. But you can find the song in youtube and listen to it.

Tahira

6. Sirsduke said:

There is a very pretty song from the late 70s or possibly early 80s that has these lyrics "Love is the power, this is the hour of our love".
    Does anyone know the name of this song?
    Please email me at Sirsduke@aol.com if you know the name of the song or who the singer or group is. Thanks much!!!

It is by a male artist or group, it's more of a pop tune, kinda soft sounding like the group America but I don't think it was them.