this is a fire... this is a fire... REGGAE

Thread: this is a fire... this is a fire... REGGAE

Tags: None
  1. RedTurtle421 said:

Angry this is a fire... this is a fire... REGGAE

who knows the name artist of this song. its reggae and chill.
    the chorus just goes (im not sure if these are the actual words) this is a fire.........this is a fire.

PLZZZZZZ IF SOMEONE KNOWS POST BACK OR EMAIL ME ITS KILLING ME
  2. blagh said:

Could be There's a Fire, by OK Go? Not exactly reggae, and this live version is pretty horrible (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czku7...eature=related), but it might give you an idea.
  3. RedTurtle421 said:

No its not this even tho i like the song.

The song im looking for (WHICH NEEDS TO BE FOUND) definitely sounds like it could be bob marley singing it and it is definitely reggae. The song is VERY mellow and almost for the ENTIRE song all that is being said is "THIS IS A FIRE................................this is a fire..........................THIS IS A FIRE......................................this is a fire........."

If anyone has herd of this song or can give me any clues as to how i might find out PLZZZZZZZZZZZ let me know
  4. Musicismyfirstlove said:

Damian "Junior Gong" Marley - Catch a Fire ??
  5. RedTurtle421 said:

i dont know if u guys are knowing what i mean when i say melllllllowwwwww. this im gunna have to do something crazy if no one knows the name of this song
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH

MELLOW
  6. bf said:

try Michael Franti
  7. angel-of-unknown said:

Dunno if you're still searching for the song...
    Could it be Iron Lion Zion by Bob Marley?
  8. cwelt21 said:

Default Found It

For all of you looking for "this is a fire" it took a while to find but here it is..

Sashamon - Peaceizafiya

Enjoy..
  9. NYCynthia said:

Red face Maybe...

I think you're looking for Fire by B-Real ft. Damian Marley