Serbian /Croatian chit-chat off topic discussions

Thread: Serbian /Croatian chit-chat off topic discussions

Tags: None
  1. eapril said:

Quote Originally Posted by MayGoLoco View Post
    You're welcome eapril!
    I laughed when I saw the shirt with the logo of 'SuperSrbin' that was one of the funniest
    What does 'SuperSrbin' mean, Super Serbian, is that a shirt a young guy would think is cool?

Is there anywhere I can purchase Serbian hip hop ringtones or do I have to make those myself? My friend said to make him some of ringtones of Serbian hip hop but he didn't say what songs, I know he likes V.I.P. so I was going to try and make him a few of those, I'm trying to figure out what the most popular V.I.P. songs would be. Beogradski sindikat is another. Thanks for any info.

MayGoLoco said:

Yup, SuperSerbian like Superman he might really like it.

These are the ones I really liked:
    http://www.yu4you.com/items/en/etno/item_912.html
    http://www.yu4you.com/items/en/etno/item_830.html
    http://www.yu4you.com/items/en/etno/item_825.html (kinda gangsta, makes me think of the movie 'Rane/Wounds')
    http://www.yu4you.com/items/en/etno/item_42.html
    http://www.yu4you.com/items/en/etno/item_52.html

About the ringtones, I don't know a site. I would just take an mp3 and put that on my phone. Maybe cut a piece out of the song that's cool.
    Guess popular songs of VIP would be; Ako riba drolja postane, Kazu mi, Upoznaj Srbiju etc...

3. eapril said:

http://www.yu4you.com/items/en/etno/item_825.html (kinda gangsta, makes me think of the movie 'Rane/Wounds')
    Thanks for your advice, I was thinking of some of the same shirts as you. I was looking at DVDs and saw that Rane/Wounds movie but it said you'd have to play it on the computer here in the US and I wasn't sure he'd want to do that. I see that Amazon has a multiformat dvd player but can you use a regular tv?

MayGoLoco said:

You're welcome eapril! Well I guess so, as long as the dvd is region free and your dvd-player can play it, right?
    But uhm... you could also just download it, that's what I do :P shhhtttt...!
    Did you know VIP act in the movie '1 na 1/1 on 1'?

5. eapril said:

Did you know VIP act in the movie '1 na 1/1 on 1'?
    Is that a Serbian movie? I tried searching for it but did not find anything, is it listed under another title? Thanks for your help.

MayGoLoco said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by eapril View Post
    Is that a Serbian movie? I tried searching for it but did not find anything, is it listed under another title? Thanks for your help.
    You're welcome yes it's a Serbian movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0284217/
    There's no other title. I found the dvd on yu4you, but it's soldout there.
    http://www.yu4you.com/items/en/dvd/item_399.html
    I did find a link to a divrip (no Eng. subs), I'll PM you the torrent link just in case.

7. eapril said:

Thanks for your help, the shirts came and they are great! I'm still waiting for that movie torrent to come up but I've been enjoying Serbia music. Do you know if this V.I.P. music is released yet? wikipedia entry for Bassivity shows "V.I.P. - Ziva Istina (2008)" but I don't see it for purchase or download. Thanks for any information.

MayGoLoco said:

Quote Originally Posted by eapril View Post
    Thanks for your help, the shirts came and they are great! I'm still waiting for that movie torrent to come up but I've been enjoying Serbia music. Do you know if this V.I.P. music is released yet? wikipedia entry for Bassivity shows "V.I.P. - Ziva Istina (2008)" but I don't see it for purchase or download. Thanks for any information.
    Hi! wow how cool is that did he like the shirts? What shirts did you buy?
    Well there really isn't a clear release date, as far as I know the new album should be called 'Hleb' (Bread).
    Also there should be a mixtape by Demian comming out soon...
    The only albums they've released already are 'Ekipa Stigla' and the mixtape 'Rane' with Sin.
    Guess the best thing is to check their Myspace VIP , Demian every now and then...

Did you try to register at the Crnaberza site? Maybe they have the movie there, you should take a look.

CAO

pthalo said:

Napokon sam se vratila u Mađarsku! Jupi! Kada budem našla stan imaću više vremena za internet.
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

Adrienne said:

Ide li neko na Sergejev koncert sada u novembru? Ja jedva cekam
    Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em você, você em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

Da li cu ikad moci da sklopim oci a da tebe nema..?

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam!
    בועז, תתחתן איתי!

haria said:

I was in BG 2 months ago when zvzde granda literally just started... you tub eis rubbish for cathing up on whos left (and i cant find an official website!)

Whos still in who you think will win? Is Balsa in?? (hothot ) heheheh

Spring said:

I totally don't watch Pink but.. try this lol
    http://www.zvezdegranda.org/

Ženski kandidati - Female Candidates
    Muški kandidati - Male Candidates

Ispali kandidati - Dropouts (there's a Balsa so... not in I guess)

haria said:

^ yeah hes gone

I have a question i hope someone can help me with

Id like a Serbian/cro song about a man leaving a girl (or losing her) and then regretting it. I can only think of Moja Draga and i need something else.. (my friend got dumped and i want to show her a song he'll be singing her in approx 8 months when he realises hes stupid!)

NPazarka said:

Well, I don't know what type of music you prefer but while I was reading your post, this old song was playing in the back of my mind :

Dusko Kostic - Sacuvaj tajnu - Keep a secret

Pozutelo lisce ljubavi nase
    The leafs of our love are now coloured yellow
    ta jesen rana odnese srecu
    that wound of the fall has taken away the hapiness
    u srcima nasim nek ostanu tajne
    let the secrets remain in our hearts
    cuvaj svoju, ja svoju ponecu
    you keep yours, I'll take mine with me

Refren 2x
    Sacuvaj tajnu, ljubavi moja
    Keep a secret, my love
    nikom ne reci u teskom trenu
    Don't tell anyone during a difficult moment
    zasto je covek bez reci poso
    why a man left without any words
    ostavio uplakanu zenu
    leaving a crying woman behind

Ako te sutra upita neko
    If tomorrow someone should ask you
    sto nisam s tobom, sta je sa nama
    Why I'm not with you, what has happened to us
    precuti, mila, istinu pravu
    don't tell the truth to anyone
    ne reci nikom zasto si sama
    don't tell anyone why you're alone

Mozda me nekad oluja bola
    Maybe someday the storm of pain
    donese opet na vrata tvoja
    will bring me back to your doorstep
    umoran tada pred tobom cu stati
    Tired then I'll stand before you
    na tvom pragu zauvek ostati
    and that's where I'll remain forever

haria said:

Wow. To be honst..its scarily perfect!!! The bit about man leaving with no explination.. tocno!!
    Hvala hvala !!

16. erica0a said:

How can I find some traditional and popular Serbian Christmas music?

Do most Serbians living in the United States celebrate Christmas December 25 and the holiday season as well as Christmas January 7?

Thank you.

pthalo said:

pogodite ko ima (napokon, već mesec dana pre smo upisale ugovor) internet u svom stanu?
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

eXtremnata said:

hello guys i want to ask about the name of a Serbian movie..translated it ment thunder or lightning... i wached it in Bulgarian lyrics... can someone give me the name in Seriban :}
    Душата ми не е пътека- да минеш и да си заминеш.... Душата ми не е камина- да се стоплиш и да си отидеш.. Душата ми е Божи храм- влезеш ли оставаш там!

MayGoLoco said:

Quote Originally Posted by eXtremnata View Post
    hello guys i want to ask about the name of a Serbian movie..translated it ment thunder or lightning... i wached it in Bulgarian lyrics... can someone give me the name in Seriban :}
    Do you maybe know a name of one of the actors in the movie? Cause they might have given it a different name maybe... at least I don't know a movie that's named thunder/lightning, nothing comes to mind.

eXtremnata said:

nope i don't know the names.... i don't know anything about the movie...a comedy it was translatet the way i wrote ....and that's all i expected that lightning would give a flash in your memories haha
    Душата ми не е пътека- да минеш и да си заминеш.... Душата ми не е камина- да се стоплиш и да си отидеш.. Душата ми е Божи храм- влезеш ли оставаш там!